• Subscribe
  • What kind of lead magnets have you used to attract more newsletter subscribers?

It can have its various forms: – e-books – coupon codes – webinar access – additional infographic etc. What have you offered in your business? How did you name it? And what strategy for distribution did you use? (My friend is asking.) :D

Replies

A 5-day educational email course is often a standout. I try to name my lead magnets as specific as possible(even if it's long) DM'ing people, ads, WOM
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @baruns what do you mean by homebuying app? What can the app do? :)
    @busmark_w_nika What kind of lead magnets would you recommend for a super-app(all in one apps)? even better if it's a homebuying app specific suggestion
    @busmark_w_nika It can help you search for homes, store all your documents, have a AI-powered real estate agent throught the whole process, and get insights on homes. All based on your preferences. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    @baruns Thanks for sharing! :)
    🧲 I am in the process of creating a lead magnet but it doesn't mean you have to wait for it. :D You can subscribe to my newsletter right now: https://businessandmarketing.sub... Tomorrow, I am releasing a new issue.
    Monica Ogoke
    what will be my benefits
    Gaby Korablyova
    I've used e-books, webinars, and discount codes as lead magnets. I named them things like "Ultimate Guide". Promoted them through social media, email, and blog posts. Worked great to attract new subscribers! 😁
    @gaby_korablyova Hey Gaby, thank you for sharing. Can you reveal how many people did it attract? :D
    Talha
    I've found that offering exclusive eBooks, discount codes, and access to webinars are effective lead magnets for attracting more newsletter subscribers. For example, a free guide on winning strategies for platforms like jagoslot can draw in an audience interested in gaming insights.
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    I've found offering a free ebook or PDF guide related to my newsletter topic works well as a lead magnet. For example, '10 Insider Tips to Supercharge Your Marketing' or a case study showing results. The key is providing genuine value that makes people excited to subscribe for more.
    @ethansamuelbennett can you share your newsletter? :)