• Subscribe
  • If you could only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Nayab ishfaq
    41 replies
    As a Pakistani!๐Ÿ’š I'd go with desi food, hands down! Can't imagine life without biryani, nihari, or a good plate of kebabs. Even if I had to eat it every day, I'd still be happy.๐Ÿ˜‹

Replies

Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    As an Indonesian, Iโ€™d choose Indonesian cuisine without a doubt! Life wouldnโ€™t be complete without nasi goreng, rendang, or sate. I could eat it every day and still be satisfied. ๐Ÿคค
    Nayab ishfaq
    @muh_daffa Mmm, That sounds like Indonesian food is really great. I'd also love to try that food once in my life๐Ÿ˜‹
    Tywin Del
    Its probably be Italian pizza because I can change the varieties.
     Nick Zack
    Its got to be Pakistani food for me. Nothing beats a good biryani or some spicy karahi, especially when paired with naan.
    Jackson Oscar
    Haha! interesting question but I think no one can rely on one cuisine for the whole life everyone gonna get bored with the same cuisine. Btw I also wanted to try Pakistani food.
    Maximo Hartliness
    I would really love to have Lasagna for the rest of life. Haha I'm Kidding๐Ÿ˜‚
    Mary Mayo
    Nooooway This gonna be so mush tough!!!๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    Mae Twyman
    Your choice looks good. If it comes to me to choose a cuisine for the rest of my life that will be Chicken because it has many varieties so I can never get bored of eating it.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”
    Luke Nick
    I haven't decided yet I wanted to eat every single item in this word could'nt rely on only one.
    Ben D
    Honestly, I could live off Italian food forever. Pasta, pizza, and gelato? Yes, please.
    Marcus
    I love beef and especially stakes, so I would make different stakes recopies and have that only
    Janu Lingeswaran
    Probaby Tamil food because It's the food i grew up with
    Nayab ishfaq
    @janu That would be awesome. Can you tell me What's the famous Tamil dish ?
    Two Heads
    Indonesian! Nasi, rendang, smoor ๐Ÿคค. Iโ€™m getting hungry already
    Julia Watson
    Italian food all the way! Pizza, pasta, and gelato Iโ€™d never get tired off it
    Christopher Adams
    Japanese food for sure! Sushi, ramen, and all the fresh seafood. I could eat if forever.
    Vanessa truman
    I'd go with Thai food. The perfect mix of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors pad thai and green curry are unbeatable! ๐Ÿ›
    Nayab ishfaq
    @kurachiweb Why dude? I dont think u can eat egg for whole life๐Ÿ˜…
    Domas Sakavickas
    I can imagine myself eating Japanese cuisine for the rest of my life. You can make so much out of it!
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    Desi foods alwayas :)