• Subscribe
  • If you could only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Nayab ishfaq
    43 replies
    As a Pakistani!💚 I'd go with desi food, hands down! Can't imagine life without biryani, nihari, or a good plate of kebabs. Even if I had to eat it every day, I'd still be happy.😋

Replies

Nick Zack
    Its got to be Pakistani food for me. Nothing beats a good biryani or some spicy karahi, especially when paired with naan.
    Tywin Del
    Its probably be Italian pizza because I can change the varieties.
    Jackson Oscar
    Haha! interesting question but I think no one can rely on one cuisine for the whole life everyone gonna get bored with the same cuisine. Btw I also wanted to try Pakistani food.
    Maximo Hartliness
    I would really love to have Lasagna for the rest of life. Haha I'm Kidding😂
    Mary Mayo
    Nooooway This gonna be so mush tough!!!😬
    Mae Twyman
    Your choice looks good. If it comes to me to choose a cuisine for the rest of my life that will be Chicken because it has many varieties so I can never get bored of eating it.😋🐔
    Luke Nick
    I haven't decided yet I wanted to eat every single item in this word could'nt rely on only one.
    Ben D
    Honestly, I could live off Italian food forever. Pasta, pizza, and gelato? Yes, please.
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    As an Indonesian, I’d choose Indonesian cuisine without a doubt! Life wouldn’t be complete without nasi goreng, rendang, or sate. I could eat it every day and still be satisfied. 🤤
    Nayab ishfaq
    @muh_daffa Mmm, That sounds like Indonesian food is really great. I'd also love to try that food once in my life😋
    Benson Xu
    Italian cuisine, hands down! The perfect balance of flavors, variety of dishes, and comfort food options make it impossible to get bored, even if it's all I could eat forever.
    Marcus
    I love beef and especially stakes, so I would make different stakes recopies and have that only
    Janu Lingeswaran
    Probaby Tamil food because It's the food i grew up with
    Nayab ishfaq
    @janu That would be awesome. Can you tell me What's the famous Tamil dish ?
    Two Heads
    Launching soon!
    Indonesian! Nasi, rendang, smoor 🤤. I’m getting hungry already
    Julia Watson
    Italian food all the way! Pizza, pasta, and gelato I’d never get tired off it
    Christopher Adams
    Japanese food for sure! Sushi, ramen, and all the fresh seafood. I could eat if forever.
    Vanessa truman
    I'd go with Thai food. The perfect mix of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors pad thai and green curry are unbeatable! 🍛
    Nayab ishfaq
    @kurachiweb Why dude? I dont think u can eat egg for whole life😅
    Domas Sakavickas
    I can imagine myself eating Japanese cuisine for the rest of my life. You can make so much out of it!