• Subscribe
  • Which social media platform brings maximum conversion for your product?

Poulami
    14 replies
    I'm talking about organic conversion. Linkedin and Twitter so far have worked a tad for us. We are in B2B sourcing and supply chain data transparency. Email marketing hasn't brought conversions even though the opening rate is quite high (and the site visits from emails are considerably good).

Replies

Alex AI
    Depends on the product and your target audience My favorite one is Twitter
    Poulami
    @byalexai - good to know. Please tell me more about your product or share your product's twitter link as that would give me some perspective
    Alex AI
    @poulami_ Here's my profile: https://x.com/byalexai Here's a product that I helped to grow there: https://x.com/questflow
    Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating the social media terrain for B2B sourcing can feel like finding a needle in a haystack! Have you considered exploring the untapped potential of platforms like Reddit or industry-specific forums for that elusive conversion magic?
    Poulami
    @thestarkster - That's interesting. I haven't tried Reddit yet though have gotten rave reviews on reddit marketing but like from 4 years back or so
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I agree with @byalexai BUT for me it was definitely Twitter when it comes to money making.
    Poulami
    @byalexai @busmark_w_nika - What was your product about? Twitter isn't working much for us. Need to figure out the reason
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @byalexai @poulami_ I stand for media (newsletter) etc. so it is like an exposure for media channels to get sponsorships.
    Jonathan Prime
    For our B2B product, LinkedIn tops the charts in driving organic conversions, edging out Twitter in effectiveness.
    Poulami
    @jonathan_prime - Thanks! Linkedin definitely is working a bit for us too. Instagram was working earlier but now not so much. Though I havent tried the paid LI ads yet as those are towards the expensive side. Have you?
    Hasan Mahmood
    From our experience, LinkedIn has been the most effective for organic conversions in the B2B sector. A combination of LinkedIn marketing and personal outreach has helped us increase paid users for our product.
    Laeequa Ahmad
    It all depends on your product and its audience. Not all products are for all platforms.