• Subscribe
  • Which aspects do you consider most important in software development?

Exo Cody
    5 replies
    I'm on the verge of launching an online code generation platform that includes a database modeler, logic/API, interface designer, code automation, and code generator. I would love to hear the opinions of developers on Product Hunt about what they consider most crucial in software development. Your insights would be greatly appreciated! 🚀 While we're at it, I'd like to introduce you to ExoCoding, which is already featured on the "Coming Soon" tab -> https://www.producthunt.com/products/exocoding

Replies

ISHIR
    When it comes to custom software development, there are several aspects that I find crucial. Understanding the specific needs and requirements of the client is paramount. A strong emphasis on user experience is key. In custom software development, these aspects collectively contribute to the successful delivery of a tailored solution that aligns perfectly with the client's requirements, ultimately leading to a delighted and satisfied end user.
    Tânia Lopes
    Performance, Scalabilty and UX/UI!
    Developer X
    Well Defined Requirements :)) It is 100% I saw in all projects. When requirements are not clear, it doesnt matter what magic you do :)
    Uldis
    There's a distinct difference between simply releasing code and crafting high-quality software. The latter serves as a form of leverage. Robust software architecture combined with sound design principles significantly eases performance optimisation, maintainability, and scalability. This, in turn, generates a compounding positive impact on the business as a whole.
    Michael Kurz
    When developing software for my business or startup, I believe that the most important thing is to hire experienced professionals. Which can do a good job. Therefore, I paid a lot of attention to choosing the right company. And in the end, I managed to find software development services https://yellow.systems/software-... that suited me. But most importantly, I got the result I wanted: a customized software solution that meets the unique needs of my business.