• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to create your business templates?

Anshul Raghav
    7 replies
    As a business professional, you are constantly working with multiple tools. But when it comes to creating sound business documents, e.g. pitch-decks, partnership proposals, etc what tools do you prefer? Is there any single tool that can prepare all the assets in one go from images to texts?

Replies

Nico
    I use tools like Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, and specialized planet clicker software such as LaTeX for creating various business templates.
    I generally use Google Drive (sheets and docs) and the Adobe Acrobat pro for PDF editing. In the last year+, I’ve started utilizing Canva as well.
    Joy Marry
    Heardle is an online music-based game created by Omakase Studios, based in London. This game draws inspiration from Wordle, a popular game, but instead of vocabulary, heardle tests players' knowledge of music.
    KT
    Ensure a seamless shopping experience for your customers on any device. https://www.templatemonster.com/... Shopify templates are designed to be fully responsive, adapting to various screen sizes and resolutions, providing a consistent and engaging experience for all visitors.
    winkinghh123
    To create business templates, I use a combination of Microsoft Office for word processing and spreadsheets, Adobe InDesign for more complex layouts, and Canva bullet force for design elements. These tools provide a versatile and powerful set of features that help create professional and effective templates.
    Eddie Howe
    As you advance in ovo unblocked, the obstacles become more difficult, requiring precise timing and quick decisions. The game's objective is to reach the end of each level by jumping and sliding past various hazards.
    Kimi Norris
    Players start by clicking on a big burger to collect points, which are essential for upgrading. In whopper clicker, upgrades can enhance your clicking abilities or automate the clicks, allowing for rapid point accumulation. The main challenge is to strategically plan your upgrades for optimal progress.