• Subscribe
  • What’s the most valuable lesson you’ve learned as a founder?

Priyanka Saini
    16 replies

Replies

Herklos
    Starting a business with several people is much better than doing it alone. Once you have found a good distribution of roles and established good communication, everything becomes simpler and more efficient when creating a product with a team rather than by yourself.
    Dan O'Malley
    Validate early!
    CY Zhou
    The most valuable lesson I've learned as a founder is the importance of adaptability. Being able to pivot and adjust your strategies in response to market changes can make or break your business.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    There are tons and tons. One I can remember right off is that, Validate your problem AND your solution. Both are important!
    My3 Murthy
    Product market fit is not a destination you reach, its a journey that continues through out the business. You have to achieve PMF & continue to achieve PMF continuously if you want to stay in business
    April-li
    Voting is not the key, finding users is the first priority!
    Boliek
    One big lesson I’ve learned as a founder is to stay flexible. I remember getting super attached to my first product idea, but it didn’t take off. I had to let go of my ego and adapt to what the market wanted. It was tough, but it taught me that being open to change is crucial for success.
    Aruna Neervannan
    1. Adaptability when there is so much unpredictability in the process, market and more 2. Building the product is probably the easiest part 3. It's not about the competition
    Viktor Grigorev
    Experimenters Circuit
    Experimenters Circuit
    I've learned that time is never enough. Several times I found myself in situations where time was insufficient. I cut down on functionality, and time was still not enough, so I cut down even more.
    Gurkaran Singh
    One of the most valuable lessons I've learned as a founder is that pivoting isn't just for basketball—being flexible and willing to adapt is key to success in the startup game!