• Subscribe
  • What Health Tech Apps Are Using AI for Wellness?

Rohan Chaubey
    12 replies
    I'm curious what are some health tech apps that are using AI for wellness? It could be for fitness, medical supplements or mental health. Share your picks in the comments! :) Hunted Pillser on PH today; it's my latest find >> https://www.producthunt.com/posts/pillser-ask

Replies

Nigel Engel
    everyone is using AI in the same way though it's kinda generic now
    Nika Salute
    Pacer
    Nsikan Dickson
    The first thing that came out was that 🫡
    CY Zhou
    AI is revolutionizing wellness through apps like Calm, which offers personalized meditation sessions, and MyFitnessPal, which uses AI to provide customized diet plans. These innovations are making it easier for users to maintain their health and well-being.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I haven't seen an app truly nailing it, to be honest.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, diving into the world of health tech apps using AI for wellness is like uncovering a treasure trove of futuristic solutions! It's like having a personal AI-powered wellness wizard guiding you through the realms of fitness, supplements, and mental health – talk about tech magic at its finest! What a time to be alive!
    Hazel Victoria Ashworth
    I've heard good things about Pillser using AI to personalize supplement recommendations. Also curious to learn about other apps leveraging AI for wellness... seems to be a growing space with a lot of potential to help people optimize their health and wellbeing. Would love to hear others' experiences and recommendations!
    Ale Arce
    I think all are using ai to give a scalable personalized approach/service. Yoice (getyoice.com) is using Ai to help people evaluate what are their biggest health improvement opportunities and with small 1% a day nudges helping them improve so they are able to prevent the chronic diseases they are in most risk for. Regardless of which wearable they use to track anything or even for people not using any wearables.