• Subscribe
  • What free apps and tools can you recommend for creating a promotional video for Product Hunt?

Ksenia Meshkova
    19 replies
    If you have time, could you please share your experience? Do you have a personal checklist for creating a scenario and generating creative ideas for a promotional video? I've never worked with it before, so I would really appreciate your help💫 //Thank you very much, guys! Your advices are very helpful♡

Replies

Luke Nick
    You can use Clipchamp for editing and Piktochart for creating infographics.
    Andreas Sohns
    I have experience with both Davinci and Canva for creating videos
    James Chappel
    OpenShot is a fantastic free video editor, and GIMP is great for editing images. I always start with a clear storyboard and focus on the main message I want to convey.
    Toni
    For free, I would use : Typeframes Capcut Canva
    Olive Loren
    DaVinci Resolve for video editing and Canva for graphics have been lifesavers for me.
    Mitchell Marshall
    I use iMovie for simple editing and Canva for graphics.
    Luke Wright
    Try Kdenlive for video editing and Canva for easy-to-make graphics.
    I'm so glad you're looking to create a promotional video for Product Hunt! One app I highly recommend for creating engaging videos is Canva. They have a user-friendly interface with plenty of templates to choose from. Another great tool is Adobe Spark, which offers professional-looking video creation features for free. In my experience, having a checklist for creating a scenario and generating ideas is crucial for a successful promotional video. I like to start with defining the target audience, setting clear goals for the video, brainstorming unique selling points of the product, and crafting a compelling story that resonates with viewers. Remember, the key to a great promotional video is to keep it short, engaging, and memorable. Good luck with your video creation process! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to set up. Check out the "Launching soon" page here: [contentify.ai]
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, absolutely! For creating a snazzy promotional video on Product Hunt, you can check out tools like Biteable or Canva Video. As for generating ideas, it's like crafting a data science model - start with a solid hypothesis, sprinkle creativity like code comments, and watch your video soar like a well-optimized algorithm! 🚀
    Shira Gal
    We do realy cool business videos at Shuffll.com, you don't need expertise or production skills cause the AI creates a fully branded video for you. Try it it's free for now until we launch,....