• Subscribe
  • What do you do for the growth of your product/service?

Priyanka Saini
    17 replies

Replies

Nigel Engel
    you need to build an audience on a platform that is the first step
    Lucas Benjamin Foster
    We're focusing on creating awesome content around our product - blog posts, videos, social media, etc. Also doing some targeted outreach to potential customers and people who might help spread the word. And of course always working to make the product itself better based on user feedback. It's a grind but seeing steady growth!
    Omar Ghorbel
    @lucasbenjaminfoster Your approach sounds great! How do you ensure that your content reaches the maximum number of people?
    Rahul Agarwal
    Better Support to the customers!
    Jayesh Gohel
    Certainly! Here are some key strategies for product/service growth: Customer Feedback Loops: Regularly gather and act on customer feedback to refine features and user experience. Continuous Iteration: Implement agile development practices to swiftly iterate and improve the product based on market demands. Market Research: Stay updated with industry trends and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities and stay ahead. Marketing Campaigns: Utilize targeted digital marketing campaigns to reach and convert potential customers effectively. Partnerships and Alliances: Form strategic partnerships to expand market reach and leverage complementary strengths. These steps ensure sustained growth and customer satisfaction, driving long-term success.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Depends on the stage. Start with getting your first users who can give testimonials. Define an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). Then talk to a slightly warm audience: - Reach out to friends, ex-coworkers, and close connections who match the ICP. - Search LinkedIn for connections of your friends who match the ICP. Not enough? - Start outreaching on X (Twitter) and LinkedIn (Li). With testimonials it make sense to build marketing channels: - Building an audience on LinkedIn and X - Creating video content and articles - Launching on Product Hunt (PH) and AppSumo - Improving SEO - Running ads Until you get big, I would try almost every channel without overthinking it (unlike I usually do). P.S. When I was writing this comment, I didn’t know you build a product for testimonials. That's a good sign! 😂
    Toni
    Content related to the pain points we solve Direct Outreach to our ICP And engage a lot with our users
    Kan Singh
    We focus on creating high-quality blog posts, social media content, and even video tutorials that address our target audience's pain points. By establishing ourselves as a thought leader in the industry, we attract organic interest and position our product as the go-to solution. We also leverage influencer marketing to reach a wider audience and build trust through trusted voices in the space.
    Gurkaran Singh
    We sprinkle a bit of coding magic, stir in some user feedback, and voila! Our product grows faster than a software update on Monday morning. How do you spice up your tech recipe for success?
    Grace Rodriguez
    Customer feedback and social media have been key for me. Stay responsive and listen to what your users want.
    Kehui Guo
    Creating marketing content, grow and engage with communities in different platforms (Reddit, Discord, etc), track user feedback and put those improvements into our roadmap.
    CY Zhou
    To drive growth, I focus on understanding customer needs through feedback and continuously iterating our product based on that. Additionally, leveraging targeted marketing strategies helps us reach the right audience effectively.
    Rowe Morehouse
    Sales Likelihood Calculator
    Sales Likelihood Calculator
    Paid Search (Google Ads) has always resulted in the best results for me.
    Cedric Mathias
    The best thing I do for the growth of to learn the consumer behaviour and of the target audience