• Subscribe
  • What country or city would you like to visit and why?

Julia Doronina
    33 replies
    My dream is to return to Madeira, I really loved this Portuguese island. I lived there for a month and participated in the Madeira Startup Retreat program for travel startups.

Replies

Den Sokolov
    I'd love to explore Kyoto, Japan. Its rich cultural heritage, beautiful temples, and breathtaking cherry blossom scenery are captivating.
    Rohan Singhvi
    I would like return to Ibiza once again!
    ILFAT
    Letterly
    South Korea! don't know why) I have bought tickets to visit it in March :))
    Andreas Watts
    @iilfat You'll like it. Lived there for two years, it was amazing.
    My nearest list of cities/countries: London, Seoul, Japan
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    Japan, cause I love the scenery there
    Kali
    I'd love to check out Riga, Latvia - it's one of the most walkable cities in the world (which ties in great with my upcoming app!) and has a beautiful UNESCO site!
    Nick
    I would love to visit Munich or Berlin, so much history there!
    Harsh Vyas
    I'd love to visit Dubai with my friends. I have this crazy idea of dancing in the desert to the song 'Na Ja - Pav Dharia,' just like they do in the music video with the Habibi costume. It might sound funny, but it's one of those crazy things I really want to experience!
    Saniyyah Prima
    Would like to visit Da Lat, Vietnam. It's such a beautiful city.
    Hannah
    @saniyyah Wow! That's my country. When did you go?
    Saniyyah Prima
    @giahan_03 Hi! Not sure tho but hopefully I can visit there sooner. Really curious about this beautiful city and also the culinary. 😄
    Mansi Trivedi
    I'm planning on seeing snow this year! That's the goal!
    Julia Doronina
    @mansi_trivedi1 wow! Where are you located right now?
    Nguyen Vi
    Korean because of their food
    I would love to visit Japan WHY? Japanese food is world-renowned for its deliciousness, freshness, and meticulous presentation. From sushi and ramen to delicate pastries and wagyu beef, there's something for every palate and the scenery is just beautiful
    Ash Carey
    Australia. I love the beaches.
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    Pakistan. Bcz of Its natural beauty.
    Vincent Delitz
    @julia_demyanchuk Tokyo, as I think that it has a unique atmosphere and culture
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    More fiction, but villages and cities from the show Vikings would be very cool.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    I want to start a World Tour from the end of 2024 hopefully. How about Starting the World Tour with fellow PH members 😅
    Andreas Watts
    Would like to visit Bhutan.
    Igor Lysenko
    I would like to visit the most beautiful places in the world and be in peace of mind.