• Subscribe
  • Pro Tips for Crushing Your Product Hunt Launch! What Are Yours?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    26 replies
    Hello Product Hunters! As many of us gear up for our next big launch, I thought it would be great to share some tried-and-true tips for maximizing success on Product Hunt. Whether you're a first-timer or an expert launcher, there's always something new to learn. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ-๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป Develop a "Coming Soon" page on PH Prepare an appealing launching page Prepare engaging comments for Product Hunt launch day Product Hunt profiles access for Hunters and Makers Create designs for social media posts to promote the launch ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Provide 24-hour Product Hunt support for user inquiries and feedback Reply to comments and engage with the Product Hunt community Reach out to influencers on LinkedIn ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต: Share results and outcomes on social media Celebrate and showcase the achievements of Product Hunt ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† Launching at the right time can make a big difference. Early mornings PST are usually the best. Invest in good design for your thumbnails and screenshots. Tell a compelling story about why you built the product and how it solves a problem. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒโ€™๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€: https://lnkd.in/dS2qcVMN https://lnkd.in/dUeY8gSa https://lnkd.in/dtJUhCj6 https://lnkd.in/dBfwb6-Q https://lnkd.in/dUXpG-Zd What are some of your go-to strategies for a successful Product Hunt launch? Share your experiences and tips below! Happy launching! ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Bilal Chohan
    When should we prepare a coming soon page, how many days before launch?
    Jordan J. Dominguez
    @bilal_c You can do it as soon as your product is up and scheduled, so within 30 days of launch day. Though... you can technically keep rescheduling the date so you could do it even earlier if you really wanted. I'd say the earlier the better, it gives you more time to generate interest and collect sign ups.
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    @bilal_c From my experience, preparing a "Coming Soon" page 3-4 weeks before your Product Hunt launch works best. It helps build anticipation, collect emails, and engage early adopters. This timeline gives you enough time to refine your pitch based on feedback and generate interest before the big day.
    Yvik Ye
    Thanks for your tips!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @hamza_afzal_butt! ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks for sharing these awesome tips! ๐Ÿš€ I totally agree with launching early in the morning PST and the importance of good designโ€”it really makes a difference. One strategy I love using is engaging a week before the launch to build excitement. Can't wait to hear more tips from the community! Happy launching! ๐Ÿ˜†โœจ
    Jordan J. Dominguez
    @hamza_afzal_butt @abhra_ch What sort of engagement strategies have you found work best? We are launching in two weeks, so I am in GO mode
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    @jordan_dominguez Use early access invites, boost social media engagement, and activate your network for maximum support on launch day. Good luck!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Great tips! Would you say that you need to have a full 24h team to get things up and running with upvotes and such?
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    @alexdigitalmkt Thanks, Alexandre! It's not necessary to have a full 24h team, but having a well-coordinated effort during key hours can significantly boost your results.
    Jordan J. Dominguez
    @alexdigitalmkt @hamza_afzal_butt This is where I'm happy that I have an internationally distributed team! The folks in Asia can take first shift, America can take it from there ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Paul Hill
    Nice tips! A few things I've found helpful: 1) Build an email list pre-launch to get early votes and comments. 2) Reach out to tech journalists and offer an exclusive or early access. 3) Create a video trailer showing off your product's best features. 4) Engage like crazy in the comments on launch day - respond to every question and piece of feedback. 5) Follow up with an update post a week later sharing progress and thanking the PH community. It's a ton of work but so worth it for the exposure! ๐Ÿš€
    Steffi Nicolaรฏdes
    @paulhill8 what kind of tool you recommend to build an e-mail list? I have some in mind, but I would be happy to learn more!
    Steffi Nicolaรฏdes
    Thanks for the tips!! How do you create a Coming soon page?
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    Hi @steffi_nicolaides! To create a "Coming Soon" page, you first need to schedule your launch. Then, go to the "My Products" section and click "Create a teaser" to start teasing your launch.
    Morgane Perrier
    @steffi_nicolaides you're welcome, happy to help :)
    M Sulaiman
    Very useful Tips Hamza :)
    Chirali Jain
    Hey Hamza, Thanks for sharing these valuable tips for maximizing success on Product Hunt! It's always great to learn from others' experiences. Whether it's creating compelling launch pages or engaging with the community, every insight counts.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launching on Product Hunt is like preparing for a tech jamboree - gotta have your coming soon page ready, engage with the community, and celebrate like it's the tech Oscars! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿฅณ