• Subscribe
  • Pre-launch page under construction! 🚀

Bilal Asif
    37 replies
    Hello PH Fam, I'm working on the pre-launch page for my product, Connect Genie AI. What strategies should I consider while curating this page to make it as impactful as possible? Any tips or feedback would be greatly appreciated! ✨

Replies

Chloe Adeline Foster
    Definitely highlight your unique value prop front and center! Crisp visuals are 🔑. Offer a free PDF guide or email course as a lead magnet to get those emails. Can use tools like Canva for visual design and ConvertKit or Mailchimp to manage your list. Good luck with the launch! 🚀🙌
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Focus on a compelling value proposition, clear CTA, strong visuals, and collect emails with an irresistible lead magnet. 🚀✨
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Let's go friend!
    YanXu
    My product was released today. A week ago, I created a pre-launch page. I specially made two posters according to the specified dimensions during the production process. Additionally, I copied the embedded links and posted them in as many places as possible, hoping that interested people will click and follow.
    Natalia Demianenko
    @all_appp_games thanks for sharing, I'm also going to launch mu product
    Zane Ryan
    @all_appp_games My product will be released soon. Are you willing to take a look? I think I am walking the same path you have walked.
    Zane Ryan
    @all_appp_games You are right, but the project is open source and is currently a very simple version. I believe it has infinite possibilities. You can get the code here: https://github.com/hzeyuan/x-cards
    Vishwakarma
    Aye aye, you got it, bruh! Can’t wait to see what’s coming! 🚀✨
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    Good luck, uum make sure your page immediately communicates what Connect Genie AI does and why it's valuable. A strong headline and subheadline can do wonders here.
    Zane Ryan
    @hamza_afzal_butt 伙计,You might as well take a look at my upcoming product, x-cards. If you often tweet and share, I think you need a seamlessly integrated card tool。 The key point is seamless, just like it comes naturally The key point is seamless, just like it comes naturally The key point is seamless, just like it comes naturally Of course, I apologize if I disturbed you, but this is the only thing I can do right now
    Azza Shahid
    Good demo video
    Natalia Demianenko
    thanks for the question! I’m interested in this too. It’s a great thread for other makers
    Sinforiano Lavalais
    Make sure you have a a prominent call-to-action button. I find it helpful to have a clear sign-up or ‘notify me’ button that stands out. It should be easy for people to express interest.
    Jarrick Lozada
    Adding some social proof or testimonials, even if they’re early beta testers, can really boost credibility. I’ve found that seeing positive feedback makes me more likely to get excited about a product. 👍
    Alice
    Exciting times ahead! I'd suggest focusing on a clear and concise value proposition right at the top. Let visitors immediately understand what makes Connect Genie AI unique.
    Casiana Rajas
    Don't forget social proof! Even a few testimonials or logos of partners can build trust early on.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @casiana_rajas I couldn't agree more. Testimonials are a huge factor ensuring credibility. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Sabine Engel
    It's a great way to quickly highlight the key features and benefits of your product in a way that’s engaging and easy to understand.
    Cesare Stautz
    Can’t wait to see what’s comnig . looking forwoard to the launch!
    Steven Granata
    It’s always exciting to see something new coming soon. looking forward to it!
    Zane Ryan
    Coincidentally, my Pre-launch page was also released today. I spent an afternoon making posters, etc., but I'm not good at it hahaha, but I still get excited when I see a sign that a product is coming soon. Happy. You can notify me when your product comes out and I will vote for you
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @yixotieq Oh wow! Share the link with me, I will support you. Thanks for the support. Really appreciate it. :D
    Zane Ryan
    @bilalasif look here https://www.producthunt.com/new/... Perhaps I should revise my slogan; I find it does not clearly express my meaning
    Rigel Cunningham
    I’d suggest focusing on a clear and compelling value proposition at the top of your page. It should instantly tell visitors what Connect Genie AI offers and why it’s unique. 🚀
    Derek Liu
    Where can I view your pre-launch page?