• Subscribe
  • Our 3rd launch ๐Ÿš€

Frank Sondors
    18 replies
    Are you ready? We launched last year Salesforge In January we launched Mailforge And in July we'll launch Infraforge. Any tips you would be open to giving us for our 3rd launch?

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    Congratulations on your launch! Write to me on launch day on LinkedIn and I'll vote!
    Ronald Walker
    congrats keep launching
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Happy to support your 3rd launch!
    Mileva
    Congratulations on the third launchโœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ !
    Emma Preston
    Congratulations on your best launch
    Jaimy James
    keep it up upvoted your launch
    Jon
    Congratulations. You're very efficient.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    3rd is a magic number, congrats!
    A little about Infraforge? You have my support anyway.
    Frank Sondors
    @vertikanigam Infraforge.ai provision cold email infrastructure (domains and mailboxes) for your cold email campaigns!
    Boreas Krรผger
    Engage with your community. Host a live Q&A or webinar to introduce strongest matches and answer any questions potential users might have.
    Violeta Redig
    Utilize testimonials and case studies from Salesforge and Mailforge users to build credibility and trust for strongest match..
    Emilio Chongbang
    Make sure your support team is ready to handle an influx of inquiries. Good customer support can make or break a product launch!
    Joseph Lucio
    Create detailed and engaging content about Infraforge, like blog posts, videos, and tutorials, to educate your audience on its benefits and usage.
    Robyn Kline
    Three launches in a year? That's impressive!
    Deandre Akkuratov
    Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new users. A user-friendly interface and clear instructions can enhance the overall experience and reduce churn.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Congrats , we are launching soon! You are well experienced in launching Product Tips: learn from your past experiences and do more engagement support other launches.