• Subscribe
  • Lauching a new product and no community built yet?

Godstime Nwabue
    10 replies
    Drop your new product handles and target your audience from here

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    Godstime Nwabue
    @richw Product is lovely, loved you are using twitter and newsletters
    Nadezhda Kuzmenko
    we've just launched, will appreciate all the feedback! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Godstime Nwabue
    @vse_horoscho Just checked it out and am happy you have launched.
    Sandra Idjoski
    We're launching Collabwriting tomorrow and would appreciate the community feedback - www.collabwriting.com 😄
    Godstime Nwabue
    @sandra_idjoski Love the website, the design is lovely and inluding a roadmap is incredible. But am going to drop some reviews I did notice somethings that you would want to check out. *Is it possible to have the website version on it apart from the website, it would be nice. *After I log in, couldn't see something makes it stands out, I would say there should be nice tools for just the free version to get them try out the premium version *On the pricing, it perfectly okay, how about you make it more enticing apart from the lifetime access. *Don't to forget to connect it with the social accounts Product is really great am astonished, can';t wait to see awesome features.
    Sandra Idjoski
    @godstime_nwabue Thank you for the suggestions! 😄 I'm just not sure I completely understand the first point - do you mean is there a way to access your highlights from somewhere else that the extension? Or is it something else?
    Godstime Nwabue
    @sandra_idjoski It something else, I was thinking after you log in it would remain on same area but it got directed to the app where everthing is happening. I was thinking if it can remain on same area insted of redirecting. Still perfectly okay of having them on different areas.
    Sandra Idjoski
    @godstime_nwabue Thank you for clearing it up, we'll see how that can be made a bit better for users 😊