• Subscribe
  • Last 4 months of 2024

Domas Sakavickas
    45 replies
    Summer is almost finished and we have just 4 months to finish 2024 strong. What are your plans and goals for that?

Replies

Mark Martinez
    Planning on taking a few road trips to see friends and family, knock out some home improvement projects with the wife, and finally taking a long overdue vacation to someplace warm during those dreary winter months! 🌴☀
    Meghan Henry
    Enjoying and relaxing
    Marcus Hubler
    Relaxing and eating
    Mason Davis
    Planning to weeding😁🙈
    Debra Hetrick
    Buying a new car.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @debra_hetrick Nice! Do you mind if I ask what car you are interested in buying? I'm a big fan of it :)
    Amard Sonal
    Nothing eating sleeping and watching Netflix
    Luka Brzin
    Improving our product, starting a new side project and earning money.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @luka_brzin great! Can you share your current project?
    YanXu
    Optimize my product to acquire more users.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @all_appp_games Nice, can you share your project with me?
    Indu Thangamuthu
    🥶 My new year goals are still staring at me 😅
    Tom Nick
    I'm planning to wrap up my big project at work and take a short vacation before the holidays. Gotta finish the year on a high note!
    Julia Watson
    Focusing on fitness! I want to end the year healthier than when I started it. Time to get serious about those gym sessions.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @julia_watsonn Great! Are you going to the standard gym or do some specific training?
    Christopher Adams
    My goal is to finally launch my side business before the year ends. The countdown is on, and I'm feeling both excited and nervous!
    Domas Sakavickas
    @christopher__adams Amazing, what kind of side business are you working on?
    Rajesh Chopra
    For the remaining months, I’m setting clear priorities and tackling any lingering tasks.
    Billy Boy
    My plan for the next four months is to prioritize my key projects and refine my strategies.
    Jack Lipsky
    Pretty scary to think this year is already in its last quarter! My priorities are mainly lying in making sure i keep up with my goals and not letting myself slip in the dwindling moments of the year. This is the time to really push forward, not let off the gas!
    Domas Sakavickas
    @jack_lipsky1 Yes, I believe for most of us the last quarter is for pushing and closing deals. Hope you will finish strong!
    Aciscio Deschamps
    September: Set goals for the remainder of the year. Focfocus us on personl and professional developments
    Dylan
    October: Start preparing for end-of-year projects and holidays reflect on achievements and areas for improvement's.
    Lucy Howard
    Finalize plans for 2025. Consider any remaining tasks asks or goals you want to accomplish this year.
    Aisha Muhammad yaya
    What are your key goals for the rest of 2024?
    Domas Sakavickas
    @aisha_muhammad_yaya Launch 2 projects. You can see one of them on Product Hunt. It's an app for Shopify stores and another is more local thing
    Rakee Kumari
    How do you plan to wrap up the year?
    Domas Sakavickas
    @rakee_kumari Pushing pushing and pushing. I have 2 projects that I need to launch before 2025, so work mode on for me :) What about you?