• Subscribe
  • Is it just me or anyone here feels that something is off with LinkedIn's reach? 🤔

Harshil Patel
    12 replies
    I have been active on LinkedIn since the last couple of months (may be more) but somehow the impressions on my posts are very limited. One thing that came out when I looked this up was contributing in communities. I did that as well, got some unwanted 'top voice' fluff but yet, not satisfied 🙁

Replies

Cole Adam
    I totally get your frustration. I’ve been in the same boat with my posts not reaching as many people as before. Maybe trying to engage more directly in groups or tag relevant people could help?
    Noora Mccluskey
    Definitely not just you. I’ve been seeing similar issues, where even well-performing content seems to get less visibility than before.
    Harshil Patel
    @noora_mccluskey The worst of all is.. for long I had been consuming and now I am on the creator side of things.. In between, I have stopped commenting or interacting with good posts. My assumption is that LinkedIn is treating me as a publisher and not a contributor.
    Isabella Wandrei
    I’ve noticed the same thing. It feels like posts aren’t reaching as many people as they used to, despite consistent engagement.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    I am also struggling with LinkedIn’s reach. The engagement on my posts has been inconsistent. If anyone has figured out any tricks or changes that worked for them, I’d love to hear about it!
    Emma Noah
    I have noticed a similar issue lately. Despite being active and engaging, my posts don’t seem to get as much visibility. It’s frustrating, especially when you’re putting in the effort.
    Jerry Twin
    Not just you 😥😥
    Benson Xu
    I've noticed the same thing lately – LinkedIn's reach seems to be more limited than before. It might be due to algorithm changes or increased competition for visibility on the platform.
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    I can definitely relate. Seems like engagement is down across the board on LinkedIn lately. Wonder if they tweaked the algorithm again? 🤨 Would be curious to hear if others are seeing the same thing or have any insights. Gotta stay on top of these changes to keep that reach up! 💪
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    Same here, I've noticed a significant drop in reach and engagement on LinkedIn recently, even for high-quality content that used to perform well. Wondering if it's due to some algorithm changes or just increased competition for attention. Would love to hear others' experiences and any tips for improving LinkedIn reach in the current environment!