• Subscribe
  • If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

Nayab ishfaq
    20 replies

Replies

James Chappel
    Dinner with Steve Jobs would be amazing. I’d want to learn more about his vision for innovation. 🍎
    murph
    Ed Thorpe
    Kate Sleeman
    I’d have dinner with Nikola Tesla. I’d love to hear his thoughts on today’s tech and energy
    Mia Haris
    Steve Jobs would be my choice. I’d ask him what he thinks of today’s tech and innovation
    Arslan Ali
    I’d choose Leonardo da Vinci. His genius across so many fields would make for an incredibly fascinating conversation.
    Isabel Hely
    My choice is Having dinner with Nelson Mandela would be amazing. His resilience and wisdom are truly inspiring.
    Brigid Stewart
    Socrates would be fascinating. His take on modern issues and philosophy would be deep and thought-provoking
    John Brown
    I dont have dinner with Elon Musk. I’d love to hear his thoughts on the future of technology.
    Umar Aziz
    Having dinner with my great-grandparents would be incredible. I’d love to hear their stories and experiences. ❤️
    Thomas
    I prefer a dinner with dead
    Nathan Luke
    Choosing someone who made a significant impact in their field could offer valuable perspectives. It’d be a unique opportunity to dive into their world and learn from their journey.
    Lia thomas
    It would be intriguing to dine with someone who changed the course of history. the insights from such a conversation could be invaluabl
    Alexander Galitsky
    The ginger man from Shrek
    Olivia Rose Thompson
    Nikola Tesla for sure. Would love to pick his brain about his visionary ideas and inventions that were way ahead of his time. And maybe get a preview of what other genius innovations he had in mind!
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    Definitely Albert Einstein! He revolutionized physics with his theories of relativity. Would love to pick his brain on science, philosophy, and his thoughts on the world today over a nice meal. Plus I hear he had a great sense of humor!