• Subscribe
  • How will you spend this weekend? 😊

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    16 replies

Replies

Bilal Chohan
    Connecting with nature and spending some time making content for my upcoming launch. Also preparing my meal prep for the week on sunday. How about your weekend?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    A little bit of work. I am also about to create tomorrow's newsletter, maybe creating a lead magnet + editing the latest YouTube interview. This one was sooooo long with one quite popular dev on Twitter so it will be 2 parts. + Have at least 3 ideas for head speaking videos (so at least 3+ scripts). πŸ₯² In other words, this is a call for help: HELP! What about your weekend, Priyanka? :D
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Wow, you have a packed schedule Nika. That newsletter and lead magnet sound like a great idea. Splitting the YouTube interview into two parts makes sense, especially with such a popular guest. And three scripts for head speaking videos? Impressive. As for my weekend, it’s been quite busy too with ongoing projects.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @priyankamandal How is it going with Lancepilot? :)
    Nathan Covey
    Learning how to code
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @nathancovey That's awesome Nathan. Are you focusing on any particular language or project?
    Rince Sebastian
    Series, Instagram, go out by evening & login to product hunt to maintain streaks
    Nutnicha Manee-in
    Launching a new product!
    Priyanka Saini
    watching olympic and cheering for indian players πŸ™ŒπŸ½
    Darla H Monroe
    I spent it with my family.
    Anthony
    I'm planning to go to a book cafe with my friend :)