• Subscribe
  • Are you a tea person or coffee person?

Yami Sun
    25 replies
    🍵 vs ☕️

Replies

Udaya Sri
    I'm both depending on the mood.
    Zagita
    I drink more tea than coffee, but at work I still depend on coffee much
    Yami Sun
    @rani_zagita Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    Stvkssh
    I'm definitely a coffee person and I'm also a barista, haha!
    Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    I'm more of a "whatever gets me out of bed" person sometimes it's tea, sometimes it's coffee, and sometimes it's just the sheer terror of missing a deadline!
    I’m all about tea
    Yami Sun
    @almeda_langfitt What's your favorite tea? Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    Nathaniel Vogler
    I switch between tea and coffee depending on the mood.
    Yami Sun
    @nathaniel_vogler What mood influences your choice of tea?
    Huma Saqib
    I enjoy my tea time a lot as it contain caffeine whenever i feel low it gives me energy .
    Yami Sun
    @huma_saqib Same here. What's your favorite tea? Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    William Seikh
    I'm definitely a tea person.
    Yami Sun
    @william_seikh Likewise. What's your favorite tea? Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    Alex Bravo
    I enjoy both, depending on the mood. Tea is great for relaxing, while coffee is essential for a quick pick-me-up.
    Bill Frad
    Neither tea nor coffee is my thing. I prefer other drinks to keep me refreshed and energized.
    murph
    coffee in the morning, tea at night. went fully decaf for six months this year. still mostly decaf but starting to add it back in periodically.
    Marcie Johns
    Coffee in morning. Tea in the afternoon. Pretty much always caffeinated.
    Tariq Waseem
    I love coffee, but some flavored teas are equally good.
    Greffin Dony
    Coffee is the choice for those needing a stronger kick to stay alert and energized.
    Zackary Mendez
    Tea is preferred for its variety of flavors and calming effects. It’s enjoyed throughout the day.
    Yami Sun
    @zackary_mendez What's your favorite tea? Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    A preference for tea often comes from its relaxing qualities and health benefits.
    Yami Sun
    @yunusa_abdullahi What's your favorite tea? Are you facing any difficulties for choosing or brewing tea?
    Celeste
    I usually start of with coffee and end off with either a tea for a relaxing day or a cuppa coffee if I need more caffeine with work :)