• Subscribe
  • We’ve seen a 100% increase in DAU on our pricing page recently, but no payments, WHY?

Chen Zhang
    20 replies
    I’m reaching out for help—if anyone could take a moment to review our pricing page: https://drop.space/pro, it would be greatly appreciated!​

Replies

Anthony Richard Thompson
    Hmm a few thoughts... First, definitely fix that cookie banner placement ASAP so it's not hiding key info! Second, I'd A/B test flipping the order of the pricing tiers so the paid ones come first. Highlight more benefits for the paid tiers. Third, have you dug into the analytics to see where people are dropping off in the signup/payment flow? Any blockers there? Finally, I'd try reaching out to some of those DAU folks directly if you can to get their qual feedback on why they aren't converting. Hope this helps spark some ideas!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    My first impression when I landed on the page: The cookie banner hides the pricing plan – quite an inconvenient intro Psychologically... tier with the amount $0 is longer than 2 others... it looks like you are offering more benefits there than in paid options... so why should I pay for the rest when I already have almost everything included in $0 plan? Also, I would try the first Monthly option with sliding to Yearly with a discount. The other thing is whether you reached out to other people (relevant people), or what the process of registering/payments is... I haven't tried it yet.
    Cassidy Doyle
    The pricing itself is good, but the page doesn’t really show why users need the paid plans. Adding a comparison chart might help them see what they’re missing out on
    Magnolia Morgan
    the desighn look clean, bit i think you need to emphasize urgency or exclusivity Maybe include a limited time offer to push people toward making a decision.
    Amy English
    I checked the page, and it seems like the pricing options are not super clear. Maybe simplify the tiers and highlight the value of each one more clearly
    Lara Bishop
    looks like the page could use a stronger call to action. Right now, the buttons don’t stand out enough. Maybe try making them more eye catching!
    Beatrice Cromwell
    One thing I noticed is that there’s no free trial or money back guarantee mentioned. Offering that might reduce hesitation and get more people to pay
    Chen Zhang
    @beatrice_cromwell oh, actually there is free trail and guaranteed refunds, but since u mentioned this, means it is not stand out enough and people missed it
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    If your model is a free trial, why offer this pricing option? Just let users sign up and try it out; if it's a freemium model, then you need at least two paid options: one that’s priced high with a smaller user base, and another that’s more affordable with a larger reach.
    Vitaly Aver
    A 100% increase in DAU without payments could mean unclear pricing, a weak value proposition, or issues with the call to action. Ensure the payment process is smooth and consider adding trust signals like testimonials or security badges to boost conversions🤝
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    A surge in daily active users on your pricing page without any resulting payments might point to unclear pricing or an ineffective value proposition. Consider incorporating trust elements like testimonials and streamlining the payment process to improve conversions 😌
    Biswarup Adhikari
    Hi @zhangchen, I think your site is not opening, I can see blank page.
    Chen Zhang
    @biswarupadhikari can u open inspector on ur browser and send me some screenshots?
    Lucas Benjamin Foster
    Hmm a few thoughts... First, def try moving the cookie banner so it doesn't hide pricing - that's a big UX issue. The free tier looking more appealing than paid could also be hurting conversions. I'd try highlighting benefits of paid plans more. Reaching out to engaged users who didn't convert could provide insights too. Simplifying the signup flow is also worth a shot if it's complex. Overall, I'd focus on removing friction, clarifying your value prop, and gathering user feedback to diagnose the lack of payments. Hope this helps point you in the right direction!