Your tech stack in 2023? Anything you're looking forward to in 2024?

Oguz Gelal
4 replies
There's a plethora of tools, techniques, frameworks, libraries etc. out there. And they are getting so good too, nowadays you can spin up a quick MVP in a weekend and scale up to millions. As I've been busy with Flowla I haven't been able to work on personal projects much. But the other day I went digging for what I'd do should I start a new project, and to my surprise, the landscape looks a lot different.. You can't even look away for a second without an amazing new technology popping out 😬 With that said, especially indie hackers out here, what's your current tech stack? Anything on your radar that you're looking to experiment with moving forward?

Replies

Devluc
2023: HTML/CSS, Gumroad, Twitter. 2024: Adding PHP/MySQL to the stack
Austin Armstrong
To reach our KPI that we set. And launch new features
Vincent Xu
Hey Oguz Gelal, I totally agree with you on how fast the tech landscape is evolving. As for my current tech stack, I'm using React for front-end, Node.js for back-end, and PostgreSQL for database. I'm also experimenting with GraphQL and Docker for containerization. In terms of advice for launching your product soon, I would suggest focusing on user experience and testing your MVP with a small group of beta users before going all out. And don't forget to market your product effectively! Best of luck to you.
Okeowo Aderemi
I am looking at some Enterprise Java and Kotlin/Flutter, I'm interested in building startup ideas for myself and others. But it's not going to be an easy journey.