Your tech stack in 2023? Anything you're looking forward to in 2024?

Oguz Gelal
4 replies
There's a plethora of tools, techniques, frameworks, libraries etc. out there. And they are getting so good too, nowadays you can spin up a quick MVP in a weekend and scale up to millions. As I've been busy with Flowla I haven't been able to work on personal projects much. But the other day I went digging for what I'd do should I start a new project, and to my surprise, the landscape looks a lot different.. You can't even look away for a second without an amazing new technology popping out 😬 With that said, especially indie hackers out here, what's your current tech stack? Anything on your radar that you're looking to experiment with moving forward?

Replies

Austin Armstrong
To reach our KPI that we set. And launch new features
Vincent Xu
Hey Oguz Gelal, I totally agree with you on how fast the tech landscape is evolving. As for my current tech stack, I'm using React for front-end, Node.js for back-end, and PostgreSQL for database. I'm also experimenting with GraphQL and Docker for containerization. In terms of advice for launching your product soon, I would suggest focusing on user experience and testing your MVP with a small group of beta users before going all out. And don't forget to market your product effectively! Best of luck to you.
Devluc
2023: HTML/CSS, Gumroad, Twitter. 2024: Adding PHP/MySQL to the stack
Okeowo Aderemi
I am looking at some Enterprise Java and Kotlin/Flutter, I'm interested in building startup ideas for myself and others. But it's not going to be an easy journey.