• Subscribe
  • Which emerging tech or trend will most impact our lives in the next five years?

Abdul Rehman
    43 replies

Replies

Yogesh Joshi
    It's definitely going to be AI – we will see new use cases in all areas, from healthcare and finance to education and customer service, as well as personal tasks like virtual assistants, smart homes, and personalized learning.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Given my focus on staying ahead of trends and maximizing productivity, I believe Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will have a great impact in the next five years.
    Evan Christopher
    AI & ofc Metaverse, I believe!
    Alex Bilytskyi
    Artificial intelligence, especially advancements in AI-driven automation and personalized experiences, will likely have the most significant impact on our lives in the next five years.
    Maria aim
    AI for sure, it has already shaken the digital landscape upside down. What's more important is the scale of the change it will bring. Start counting the industries where AI has already been implemented or soon make its way through.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I don't think it is going to be VR, for sure. It will take a lot of time!
    Muhammad Hassan
    In the next five years, AI and machine learning will be game-changers. They’ll drive innovation across industries, personalize our experiences, and make our lives more efficient and connected. AI is set to transform how we live and work in ways we’re only beginning to imagine.
    Matthew Phillips
    AI integration into everyday tools seems like a game-changer. From personalized healthcare to smarter home devices, the way AI is evolving could really redefine our daily lives in the next few years.
    My3 Murthy
    In my opinion, the rise of soloprenuership & the importance of personal brand. Both because of AI. AI is levelling the playing field. it is ensuring that everyone can start a business easily. One-man/woman businesses are going to become the norm. Also, The rampant AI copy, ai comments is going to lead people to look for realness- hence your personal brand.
    Juhi Desai
    As per the current market the most evident would be AI & ML. Though AI has already started making its space in our daily life with apps being integrated in its automation. Hands down in next five years it will be boomed to majorly affect our lives.
    Ethan Wade
    I think AI sales will impact the most. There are already talks about AI SDRs which in theory will take away millions of jobs. I dont want that...
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    I think that blockchain and decentralized finance will change the way we use money and make transactions. This will give more people access to financial systems and make sure that transactions are more secure and transparent.
    Alex
    AI and ML have been emerging for a while now. I'd say quantum calculations will boost these two in five years so that it will be the most impactful one :D
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    In the next five years, artificial intelligence (AI) will have a big influence on our lives. It's improving everyday interactions with technology, automating industries, and changing the healthcare system.
    murph
    I think we are reaching an inflection point with autonomous vehicles. Waymo announced expansion plans the other day. In five years most big cities will have fleets of robo taxis. Car ownership in the city will be even less necessary, and traffic and congestion will improve with fewer human drivers.
    Tina Kim
    Advance in artificial intelligence are expected to greatly influence our daily lives, making tasks more efficient and automated.
    Larry Kim
    Augmented reality (AR) will blend digital elements with the real world, reshaping entertainment, education, and daily tasks.
    Tumblar Kevin
    The rice of 5G technology will likely transform communication and connectivity, leading to faster internet and improved services.
    Jack
    Decentralized finance (DeFi) has the potential to disrupt traditional financial systems by providing more accessible and transparent financial services.
    Alira Kamb
    The development of renewable energy sources will play a crucial role in reducing environmental impact and promoting sustainability.