What's your go-to productivity hack for Fridays?

Rupal Saini
25 replies
Feeling the Fri-yay vibes but still gotta crush the to-do list :) Are Fridays the same as other weekdays for you? For me, it's different. 1. I prioritize completing smaller, more manageable tasks on Fridays. This helps clear the decks for the upcoming week and avoids leaving anything hanging. 2. If there are any tasks with looming deadlines, I'll prioritize those as well.

Replies

James Wilson
Just to wrap up my task so I can enjoy my weekend
Business Marketing with Nika
As for me, I usually prefer to start with a "medium" or "difficult" task so the rest is easier to get done. πŸ™‚ But I do not differentiate Fridays, weekends or weekdays so much. πŸ˜…
Rupal Saini
@busmark_w_nika I like your consistent approach to weekdays and weekends! How do you manage that? πŸ˜… Also, do you find that it helps you stay motivated throughout the week?
Business Marketing with Nika
@rupal_saini It is not easy (but when you are addicted, it is) :DDD It depends on the amount of work I have. I used to prioritise my social media channels more than work so that's why I grow my follower count there on other platforms. πŸ˜‚ When you once create a habit, it is more difficult to get back. πŸ™‚ And motivation – do not rely on this one. If I relied solely on motivation, I would be dead. πŸ˜ƒ
Rupal Saini
@busmark_w_nika I appreciate the hard work you do :). I 100% believe in discipline over motivation. If you are doing something, put in all your effort. If you don't feel like doing it now, take a break and then come back and smash it. πŸ™‚
Leo
I split my tasks and says NO to Friday meetings :P
Mark henry
My go-to productivity hack for Fridays is to prioritize and tackle the most important tasks in the morning, then use the afternoon for planning and organizing the upcoming week.
Paulina Hryniewicz
The best advice I got is to convince yourself it's Thursday :D
Igor Lysenko
For me, all days of the week are commonplace, and I’m not happy that today is Friday. I work all days of the week, and that’s probably why I don’t think so.
Rupal Saini
@ixord I see. How do you usually unwind or take breaks during the week?
My3 Murthy
Friday is no different for me- BUT I do take Saturdays really light (i still log in and get some work though) - so there is a sense excitement- I also try to get more deep work done on fridays given everyone is in the friday mood anyway. haha!
Rupal Saini
@my3_murthy Sounds like you've got a good routine going πŸ˜ƒ I like your approach to deep work. I don't always do it, but sometimes on Saturday mornings, I find myself mapping out plans, strategies, or building campaigns for company growth projects.
Launching soon!
My go-to productivity hack for Fridays is to prioritize my tasks and work on the most important ones first. By doing this, I can ensure that I get the most crucial work done before the weekend. Problem: Struggling to create engaging social media content consistently on Fridays. Contentify can help by automating the creation of social media content, providing AI-generated visuals, captions, and scheduling options to ensure a constant presence online. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Evelyn
Fridays are for wrapping up loose ends and tackling small tasks to clear the slate for Monday. Also, I make sure to knock out any urgent deadlines so I can enjoy the weekend stress-free.
Gurkaran Singh
On Fridays, I channel my inner task-ninja and make sure to tackle those mini-missions like a pro! It's like blending efficiency with a hint of Friday fun – the perfect recipe for a productive end to the week!
Umar Saleem
Fridays have a different vibe for me, too! Here’s my go-to productivity hack for Fridays: 1. Finish Small Tasks 2. Plan for Next Week 3. Wrap-Up and Reflect
Robin Dhanwani
We at Parallel have started a concept called "Freestyle Friday". Every friday during the second half of the day, we upskill ourselves in multiple ways- it coulld be through online courses, reading books, talking to coaches or even by taking some rest. We realised that this also resulted to people not stressing out during the weekends by finishing majority of the tasks by Thursday itself.