• Subscribe
  • What's your best productivity tip or time-saver?

Priyanka Saini
    15 replies

Replies

Roland Marlow
    Time blocking and setting a schedule ahead of time. Makes sure you have everything planned out and gives you time to do it.
    Priyanka Saini
    @rmarlow Absolutely! Great Tip.
    Jose RodrĂ­guez
    I use pomodoro technique, It's awesome. Also I create a list of top Productivity Hacks here: https://productivity.directory/n...
    Sree
    @stan8086 I remember not being able to focus during high school, especially during exam season. I tried a lot of methods but the only one that landed was the Pomodoro technique. This helped me build discipline and focus to work for longer durations in a stretch without getting distracted.
    Priyanka Saini
    @stan8086 @sreenington super cool .
    Bon
    Try Pomodoro Technique.
    Priyanka Saini
    @bonvisions I will. :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Taking notes what and when need to be done (Reminders app in Mac) – I set final date for task so it makes me to work on it.
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika Great Tip Nika!! :)
    Hossein Yazdi
    Setting goals for each task - for example, 10 comments on X and 1 post daily. I plan my day this way and find it really time saving and motivational.
    Priyanka Saini
    @hosseinyazdi very helpful to know!! I'm also trying to post 1 post daily. but yeah 10 comments..need to work on it.
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Taking notes to review later
    Priyanka Saini
    @keith_kadima_digital Nice!! I do the same.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Trying to stay productive? Embrace the Pomodoro Technique like your favorite pasta – set a timer, work like a kitchen maestro, then take a pasta break! It's all about finding that al dente balance in your workflow.
    AuroraW
    Pomodoro Technique! This technique helps maintain focus and prevents burnout. You can use a timer app or even a physical timer to keep track. It’s a simple yet effective way to boost productivity and manage time efficiently!