What's your best productivity tip or time-saver?

Priyanka Saini
12 replies

Replies

Jose Rodríguez
I use pomodoro technique, It's awesome. Also I create a list of top Productivity Hacks here: https://productivity.directory/n...
Sree
@stan8086 I remember not being able to focus during high school, especially during exam season. I tried a lot of methods but the only one that landed was the Pomodoro technique. This helped me build discipline and focus to work for longer durations in a stretch without getting distracted.
Bon
Try Pomodoro Technique.
Business Marketing with Nika
Taking notes what and when need to be done (Reminders app in Mac) – I set final date for task so it makes me to work on it.
Priyanka Saini
@busmark_w_nika Great Tip Nika!! :)
Hossein Yazdi
Setting goals for each task - for example, 10 comments on X and 1 post daily. I plan my day this way and find it really time saving and motivational.
Priyanka Saini
@hosseinyazdi very helpful to know!! I'm also trying to post 1 post daily. but yeah 10 comments..need to work on it.
Keith Mc
Taking notes to review later
Priyanka Saini
@keith_kadima_digital Nice!! I do the same.
Roland Marlow
Time blocking and setting a schedule ahead of time. Makes sure you have everything planned out and gives you time to do it.
Priyanka Saini
@rmarlow Absolutely! Great Tip.
Gurkaran Singh
Trying to stay productive? Embrace the Pomodoro Technique like your favorite pasta – set a timer, work like a kitchen maestro, then take a pasta break! It's all about finding that al dente balance in your workflow.