• Subscribe
  • What’s the quirkiest feature you’ve seen in a product?

Abdul Rehman
    23 replies

Replies

Renly Borris
    I once saw a smartwatch that could tell you if you were stressed by measuring your skin conductivity and then suggested relaxation techniques. It was pretty wild.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I like the ones that are clever, small and neat.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    One of the quirkiest features I have seen was a smart fridge that could play music and display family photos on its screen.
    Hudson Roman
    I discovered a desk lamp that changes color based on your mood, thanks to sensor that tracks your emotions. It felt like having a mood ring but for your workspace.
    Lonnie McRorey
    One of the most unique features I've come across is a toaster with a "selfie" mode. You can upload a photo of yourself or anything else to an app, and the toaster will burn that image onto your toast. It's quite surprising and might seem silly, but it's a conversation starter at breakfast! https://www.prnewswire.com/news-...
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I once saw a coffee maker that played a celebratory jingle every time it brewed a pot. It’s the kind of quirky feature that makes you smile before you’ve even had your coffee!
    Michael Clark
    I came across a coffee maker that could be controlled by a smartphone app and had a built-in grinder to make your coffee fresh every morning. It was a game-changer for coffee enthusiasts!
    Uttam Kumar
    How about a pen that doubles as a voice recorder? I didn’t see that coming, but it’s surprisingly handy for meetings.
    Arthur Leo
    There’s a bike lock that tweets when someone tries to tamper with it. It’s a quirky feature that’s both funny and useful.
    Charlotte Combes
    I saw a pair of socks that could track your steps and provide feedback on your walking posture. It was like having a personal fitness coach right on your feet!
    Dipmala Kumari
    I’ve seen a water bottle that tracks your hydration levels and reminds you to drink more. It’s surprisingly clever and really useful.
    Lenny Jean
    I am sorry but what does "quirkiest" mean? 😅
    Greffin Dony
    I saw a plant pot with a built-in sensor that reminds you to water your plants. It’s a quirky but effective way to keep your plants healthy.
    Zackary Mendez
    I once saw a smart mug that kept your drink at the perfect temperature and had a built-in speaker for music. It was both quirky and practical.
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    There’s a refrigerator with an interior camera that lets you view contents from your phone. It’s clever and solves the problem of forgetting what’s inside.
    Palkush Chawla
    AI Ads Analyzer
    Background music in FigJam
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    One that nobody else have thought - like beehive with the following others and referring different newsletters
    Ethan Martinez
    I came across a beach buggy game that plays different surf tunes depending on the terrain you’re driving on. It's like having your DJ that syncs with the vibe of the sand.