• Subscribe
  • What's one niche tip you can give to a first time founder?

Lewis Herdman
    8 replies
    Don't state the obvious!

Replies

Luis Roberts
    I think it’s important to stay flexible and be willing to pivot if needed. The ability to adapt to changing circumstances can be crucial for long-term success.
    Idris Saidu
    I’d recommend focusing on solving a specific problem really well rather than trying to address multiple issues at once. It helps to build a strong foundation
    Mercy James
    i think its crucial to validate your idea with real users as early as possible. Feedback from your target audience can guide you in refining your product effectively.
    Rohit Kumar
    I’d advise building a strong network of mentors and advisors who can provide guidance and support. Their experience can be invaluable as you navigate challenges.
    Gillian Laging
    Runway is everything - but don't think only in terms of cash. Consider your mental health runway too. Be pragmatic about the time you can put in especially in the early days - it may feel like it's 'all or nothing' now. In actual fact, it's all or nothing once you've got traction. The last thing you want to do is let users down, so don't burn yourself before you've even reached the start line.
    Mileva
    Remember, founder: sleep is like funding—essential, often elusive, and you'll always wish you had more of it! 😁
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @lewis_appre! One niche tip for a first-time founder: Focus on building a strong community around your product early on. Engage with your audience personally, listen to their feedback and make them feel valued. They'll become your biggest advocates! 😄e
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    Prioritize building relationships, not just a product. Connect with potential customers, partners, and mentors early on. Their insights will be hugely valuable in shaping your startup. Don't just pitch them, genuinely get to know them and their needs/challenges. Strong relationships are a key asset for any founder.