• Subscribe
  • What's on your mind today? ๐Ÿ˜Š

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    93 replies

Replies

Sharon Alessandra
    Feel tired for work 9-5, thinking about resign and starting a career as a virtual assistant ๐Ÿ˜ wml !
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @sharonas Transitioning to a virtual assistant role could be a refreshing change. Best of luck with your decision.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Posting a lot on social media :D wby? :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Looks like youโ€™re having fun with your posts Nika. It's always great to see engaging content. Keep it up.
    Kacy Boone โ‡๏ธ
    @busmark_w_nika are you still experimenting with LinkedIn & X? Curious your latest thoughts
    @kacy_boone1 Yesterday posted this on LinkedIn and I am surprised that even when it was WEEKEND, it had more engagement than on X. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was quite shocked because: 1. LI still career social media and more people hypothetically should be active there during the work week. 2. Luca (the guest of the interview) is more popular on X so this format should work better on Twitter. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/n...
    Kacy Boone โ‡๏ธ
    @busmark_w_nika I've been really impressed with the engagement on LinkedIn. We've seen more traction over there.
    @priyankamandal Thank you Priyanka, with those algos I still do not know what works or not :D
    Udaya Sri
    I woke up feeling a bit philosophical and kind of been asking why about everything
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @udaya_sri Love that mindset Udaya. Asking "why" can lead to some profound insights.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @udaya_sri There's a perfect word for it. Existential Crisis, haha๐Ÿ˜‚
    Udaya Sri
    @bhhavesh_desalhey Haha, thatโ€™s a pretty philosophical way to put it! ๐Ÿ˜…
    Advin Jadis
    working today
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @advin_jadis Hope you have a rewarding day ahead Advin. Keep up the great work.
    Nayab ishfaq
    I am planning to launch my first product any tips the professionals can give me?
    Olive Loren
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Focus on addressing a specific need or pain point. It's key to having a product people actually want.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Exciting times ahead Nayab. Focus on your audience and gather feedback early. Can't wait to see your product thrive. Best of luck.
    Maximo Hartliness
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Best of luck with your launch. The best tip is to stay active in the discussion.
    Nayab ishfaq
    @olive_loren Thanks for your tip. I really need more tips If any please let me know!
    Raymond Yeh
    Thinking about my launch in a week's time is making me sleepless
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @raymond_yeh It's natural to feel restless before a launch, but Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll do amazing things. Wishing you all the best Raymond.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Eating a hell of a lot of milk chocolate ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ag94 Milk chocolate does hit the spot. ๐Ÿ˜„
    Priyanka Saini
    Posting about our upcoming launch on social media and work on Illustration package. :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @priyanka27 Looking forward to seeing the launch and the illustration package Priyanka. Best wishes fo your launch.
    Mia Haris
    Today, Iโ€™m reflecting on a recent project and wondering what I could have done differently. Itโ€™s always interesting to analyze past work for growth. Whatโ€™s something youโ€™ve learned from a recent experience?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mia_haris Such a valuable perspective. Reflecting on past projects is key for growth. I've learned that collaboration often leads to the best insights.
    Mather Marker
    posting videos on youtube
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mather_marker Looking forward to seeing your videos.
    Brigid Stewart
    Iโ€™m excited about a new book I just started reading. Itโ€™s amazing how a good book can shift your perspective and inspire new ideas.
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    What is this new book @brigid_stewart? I'm curious as I am always looking for book recommendations :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @brigid_stewart Thatโ€™s wonderful. A great book can truly spark inspiration. Iโ€™d love to hear more about your thoughts on it as you dive deeper.
    Ado Audu
    Just trying to figure out my next project. Ideas are swirling around!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ado_audu Exciting times ahead Ado. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Bakura Abatcha
    Thinking about how to make the most of the day. I feel like itโ€™s a good one for productivity.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bakura_abatcha Absolutely, Embracing a productive mindset can really make a difference. Hope you have a fantastic day ahead.
    Ibrahim adamu
    Honestly, I'm just craving a good cup of coffee right now.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ibrahim_adamu_bt Nothing beats a perfect cup of coffee.
    Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    Iโ€™m reflecting on some goals I set for myself this year. Time to check in on progress.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ibrahim_yasir_suleiman Great to hear youโ€™re reflecting on your goals. It's always a good idea to reassess and stay on track. Wishing you continued success.
    Ishaku Abdullahi
    I'm wondering how I can streamline my workflow and get things done faster.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ishaku_abdullahi Have you tried breaking tasks into smaller steps? It can really help. Wishing you the best in finding the perfect workflow.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    Thinking about how I can balance work and relaxation better.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mithilesh_kumar_ Finding that balance can be tricky, but it's so important. Looking forward to hearing what strategies you come up with. Best of luck.
    Muhammad Hassan
    Today, I am exploring a new way to enhance productivity and streamline my workflow.
    Muhammad Hassan
    @priyankamandal Glad to hear that! Iโ€™m excited to share more about how this can help. Whatโ€™s your current go-to productivity tool?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @muhammad_hassan0011 Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for ways to boost productivity.
    Darly Selby
    Just thinking about how to make today productive and enjoyable
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @darly_selby Love that mindset. Finding balance between productivity and enjoyment can really set the tone for a great day. Keep it up.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    How to start a content strategy on Linkedin.. Any recommendation?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @andres_rosas_sanchez Start by knowing your audience and their needs. Tailor your content to resonate with them.