• Subscribe
  • What's on your mind today? 😊

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    93 replies

Replies

Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    I’m reflecting on some goals I set for myself this year. Time to check in on progress.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ibrahim_yasir_suleiman Great to hear you’re reflecting on your goals. It's always a good idea to reassess and stay on track. Wishing you continued success.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Posting a lot on social media :D wby? :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Looks like you’re having fun with your posts Nika. It's always great to see engaging content. Keep it up.
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @busmark_w_nika are you still experimenting with LinkedIn & X? Curious your latest thoughts
    @kacy_boone1 Yesterday posted this on LinkedIn and I am surprised that even when it was WEEKEND, it had more engagement than on X. 😃 I was quite shocked because: 1. LI still career social media and more people hypothetically should be active there during the work week. 2. Luca (the guest of the interview) is more popular on X so this format should work better on Twitter. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/n...
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @busmark_w_nika I've been really impressed with the engagement on LinkedIn. We've seen more traction over there.
    @priyankamandal Thank you Priyanka, with those algos I still do not know what works or not :D
    Udaya Sri
    I woke up feeling a bit philosophical and kind of been asking why about everything
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @udaya_sri Love that mindset Udaya. Asking "why" can lead to some profound insights.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @udaya_sri There's a perfect word for it. Existential Crisis, haha😂
    Udaya Sri
    @bhhavesh_desalhey Haha, that’s a pretty philosophical way to put it! 😅
    Advin Jadis
    working today
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @advin_jadis Hope you have a rewarding day ahead Advin. Keep up the great work.
    Nayab ishfaq
    I am planning to launch my first product any tips the professionals can give me?
    Olive Loren
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Focus on addressing a specific need or pain point. It's key to having a product people actually want.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Exciting times ahead Nayab. Focus on your audience and gather feedback early. Can't wait to see your product thrive. Best of luck.
    Maximo Hartliness
    @nayab_ishfaq10 Best of luck with your launch. The best tip is to stay active in the discussion.
    Nayab ishfaq
    @olive_loren Thanks for your tip. I really need more tips If any please let me know!
    Raymond Yeh
    Thinking about my launch in a week's time is making me sleepless
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @raymond_yeh It's natural to feel restless before a launch, but I’m sure you’ll do amazing things. Wishing you all the best Raymond.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Eating a hell of a lot of milk chocolate 🤷‍♂️
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ag94 Milk chocolate does hit the spot. 😄
    Priyanka Saini
    Posting about our upcoming launch on social media and work on Illustration package. :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @priyanka27 Looking forward to seeing the launch and the illustration package Priyanka. Best wishes fo your launch.
    Sharon Alessandra
    Feel tired for work 9-5, thinking about resign and starting a career as a virtual assistant 😁 wml !
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @sharonas Transitioning to a virtual assistant role could be a refreshing change. Best of luck with your decision.
    Mia Haris
    Today, I’m reflecting on a recent project and wondering what I could have done differently. It’s always interesting to analyze past work for growth. What’s something you’ve learned from a recent experience?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mia_haris Such a valuable perspective. Reflecting on past projects is key for growth. I've learned that collaboration often leads to the best insights.
    Mather Marker
    posting videos on youtube
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mather_marker Looking forward to seeing your videos.
    Brigid Stewart
    I’m excited about a new book I just started reading. It’s amazing how a good book can shift your perspective and inspire new ideas.
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    What is this new book @brigid_stewart? I'm curious as I am always looking for book recommendations :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @brigid_stewart That’s wonderful. A great book can truly spark inspiration. I’d love to hear more about your thoughts on it as you dive deeper.
    Ado Audu
    Just trying to figure out my next project. Ideas are swirling around!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ado_audu Exciting times ahead Ado. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Bakura Abatcha
    Thinking about how to make the most of the day. I feel like it’s a good one for productivity.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bakura_abatcha Absolutely, Embracing a productive mindset can really make a difference. Hope you have a fantastic day ahead.
    Ibrahim adamu
    Honestly, I'm just craving a good cup of coffee right now.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ibrahim_adamu_bt Nothing beats a perfect cup of coffee.
    Ishaku Abdullahi
    I'm wondering how I can streamline my workflow and get things done faster.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ishaku_abdullahi Have you tried breaking tasks into smaller steps? It can really help. Wishing you the best in finding the perfect workflow.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    Thinking about how I can balance work and relaxation better.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mithilesh_kumar_ Finding that balance can be tricky, but it's so important. Looking forward to hearing what strategies you come up with. Best of luck.
    Muhammad Hassan
    Today, I am exploring a new way to enhance productivity and streamline my workflow.
    Muhammad Hassan
    @priyankamandal Glad to hear that! I’m excited to share more about how this can help. What’s your current go-to productivity tool?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @muhammad_hassan0011 Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for ways to boost productivity.
    Darly Selby
    Just thinking about how to make today productive and enjoyable
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @darly_selby Love that mindset. Finding balance between productivity and enjoyment can really set the tone for a great day. Keep it up.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    How to start a content strategy on Linkedin.. Any recommendation?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @andres_rosas_sanchez Start by knowing your audience and their needs. Tailor your content to resonate with them.