• Subscribe
  • What's a simple pleasure you enjoy daily?

Abdul Rehman
    21 replies

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    Journaling and reflecting on my goals.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    meet the goals i have for a day :)
    Kavya Tripathi
    @hamza_afzal_butt I always over do. Give myself so many todos and then sulk over the fact thay I couldn’t complete them. It is an everlasting loop :’(
    Beyza Kumanova
    Finishing one of the tasks on my agenda and crossing out the item with a nice colored marker. I love getting motivated by a nicely organized, colorful, well-looking agenda :)
    Divya Ladha
    Creating a to-do list and crossing the item after its completion.
    Stacey Zyrián
    stroking my cat – always the happiest moment!
    Andrew C.
    making chai for my wife
    Halyna Borok
    when you waking up and you have electricity and internet)) I am from Ukraine, so sometimes it's quite tough to start working ((
    Fitri Maulida
    Always be grateful and strive to complete the to-do list. ;)
    Arianna Wright
    Savoring my morning coffee in silence.
    Ava Bailey
    Watching the sunset from my window.
    Keyana Sapp
    One simple pleasure I enjoy daily is taking a few minutes to work on my climbing skills, even if it’s just some fingerboard training at home. There’s something incredibly satisfying about feeling your strength build over time. Or, if I’ve got the time, a quick ride on my motorcycle does the trick—nothing beats the feeling of the wind and the open road to clear your mind.
    A Momin
    Gym. Recently i have started liking going to the Gym. If I'm too busy - I'll just go for a 15-20min cardio but I'll go.
    Alaric Leif
    I love sipping a hot cup of coffee while reading the morning news. It’s a small ritual that starts my day on a positive note.
    Ansel Bastian
    Taking a short walk outside and feeling the fresh air is a simple pleasure I look forward to daily.
    Everett Stone
    I enjoy listening to my favorite playlist while cooking dinner.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Knowing that I completed my tasks that I set on priority. :D
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Oh absolutely! One of life's simple pleasures for me is enjoying a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning while reading a good book or just taking in the peaceful quiet. Sets a positive tone for the whole day!
    Ashley Garcia
    Nice! For me it's enjoying a quiet morning cup of coffee while the world is still asleep. Taking time to savor life's simple joys each day is so important.
    Amelia Rose Thornton
    Getting outside for a walk in nature, even if it's just for 15-20 minutes. It's so calming and revitalizing, especially in the early morning or at sunset. Simple but makes a big difference in my day!
    Mr Jhon
    A simple pleasure I enjoy daily is taking a quiet moment with a cup of coffee in the morning. It’s a great way to start the day peacefully and gather my thoughts. How about you? artemis crypto