What qualities do you look for when building a strong founding team?

Rohit Joshi
8 replies

Replies

My3 Murthy
A complementary skill set to me! but when it comes to personality- proactiveness, willingness to adapt & insane amount of conviction!
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Perseverance. Ambitious.
Gyula Rusinczky
The most fundamental quality a leader must possess is compassion.😌 I worked in every aspect of a business, like production, logistics, administration, sales, tech support and also in management as a team leader. I can count on one hand how many leaders I came across and worked with in 20+ years who were compassionate and thus fit for the role of a leader. It's an undervalued quality that most folks in management lack.😶‍🌫️
Igor Lysenko
For enthusiasm and perseverance.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
When building a strong founding team, I look for individuals with complementary skill sets and a shared vision for the company. Equally important are trust, adaptability, and the ability to communicate openly, even when facing challenges or disagreements.
Namrata Arya
Initiative is super important to me and the one thing that’s absolutely non negotiable
Gurkaran Singh
When building a strong founding team, I look for a mix of skills like a DJ crafts a perfect playlist—diverse talents that harmonize for startup success.