What qualities do you look for when building a strong founding team?

Rohit Joshi
8 replies

Replies

Gyula Rusinczky
The most fundamental quality a leader must possess is compassion.😌 I worked in every aspect of a business, like production, logistics, administration, sales, tech support and also in management as a team leader. I can count on one hand how many leaders I came across and worked with in 20+ years who were compassionate and thus fit for the role of a leader. It's an undervalued quality that most folks in management lack.😶‍🌫️
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Perseverance. Ambitious.
Igor Lysenko
For enthusiasm and perseverance.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
When building a strong founding team, I look for individuals with complementary skill sets and a shared vision for the company. Equally important are trust, adaptability, and the ability to communicate openly, even when facing challenges or disagreements.
My3 Murthy
A complementary skill set to me! but when it comes to personality- proactiveness, willingness to adapt & insane amount of conviction!
Namrata Arya
Initiative is super important to me and the one thing that’s absolutely non negotiable
Gurkaran Singh
When building a strong founding team, I look for a mix of skills like a DJ crafts a perfect playlist—diverse talents that harmonize for startup success.