What platforms can I use to find Beta users before the product is released?

Beth
15 replies

Replies

Nico Spijker
Reddit has got a few subs where you might be able to find people.
Beth
@nicolaas_spijker Thanks for the suggestion, we actually tried posting some topics on Reddit days ago, for some reason it didn't feel like a interactive discussion, I think we need to keep figuring it out!
Matt Koscielak
Well.. this one? Also, you can sumit a post on IndieHackers, HackerNews or some related Subreddits. For me, it worked wonders as we've found a niche Discord server with a community built around service productization.
@havoc_matt I second Matt's answer - also don't underestimate the power of the network of people you already know! (be it family, friends, etc.)
Matt Koscielak
@rockyperezz Oh yea! I agree, as long as you develop something, they might be a potential fit. Not that you plan to sell to them, but it makes no sense to ask your friends, f.e. salespeople to test a tool for developers ;-)
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey beth, few days back saw some beta testing listing platform. You could try them. let me find one and update you ..
ISTIAK AHMAD
@simbyzozo 😊😊, you are welcome beth, here is the link > https://betalist.com/
Beth
@istiakahmad Thank you so much
Constantine Stan.
You can here! Just check who responds, send them a message via one of their socials and it should work. To some extend at least haha
Jaxon Smith
I use platforms like BetaList, Product Hunt, and Betabound to find beta users before your product is released.
Beth
@jaxon_smith3 Thank you for your information, I and my team would like to try it out
Nihey Takizawa
For my own experience these have been the best: - Reddit (choose a good sub that fits your audience, sometimes self promotion is not seeing as good behavior there too) - ProductHunt - IndieHackers - AlternativeTo - BetaLista - BetaBound
Beth
@nihey much appreciated!