• Subscribe
  • What new tech on Product Hunt do you think will shape your industry?

Abdul Rehman
    24 replies

Replies

Zach Wright
    I think tools that restructure how work is made possible. The combination of Virtual Office Platforms like ours in combination with AI agents, workflows, AR/VR, voice, and more will reshape how we work. I think we are only scratching the surface with what is being created at the moment.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @zachwrightfromgrapevine, Integrating AI, AR/VR, and other advanced technologies is definitely transforming how we work. It's exciting to think about how these innovations will continue to reshape our industry. I’m curious about which new tech from Product Hunt will lead the charge in this evolution!
    YanXu
    There are all kinds of new AI software coming out every day on PH
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @all_appp_games The pace of innovation is incredible! Tools like AI could significantly impact how we analyze and utilize data in digital marketing. It's exciting to see how these advancements will shape the industry and improve our strategies!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am still looking forward to see AR/VR.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @vaibhavdwivedi AR and VR are definitely exciting frontiers in tech! Industry, AI, and data analytics innovations are game-changers, transforming how we understand and engage with audiences. What specific AR/VR applications are you most excited about?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @abod_rehman Exactly. I've worked in the industry for a few years and know the potential. Even developed apps for it that still amaze me to this day! I am super excited about the upcoming innovations in wearables.
    Doğa Armangil
    Qworum, which I'm launching here on Sept 13, is solving some big problems in the enterprise software space that are currently largely unsolved: 1. The composable enterprise (term coined by Gartner). How to build applications on top of internal services and external services such as SaaS. 2. Solving the "UI monolith" bottleneck for microservices-based systems. The current solution is micro-frontends but those have big limitations (not composable, not applicable to cross-org use cases). Qworum is an alternative and complement to micro-frontends that is much more generally applicable. About the launch: To me it's unclear whether PH is the appropriate place to launch infrastructure software or not, but I guess we'll see in September how things are.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @doga_armangil Your insights on Qworum sound promising, especially for tackling the composable enterprise and UI monolith challenges. It’s exciting to see innovative solutions that address these complex issues like yours. I’m curious to see how it performs on Product Hunt and how it might influence the landscape of enterprise software. Best of luck with the launch!
    Aaron hailey
    Automation tools streamline workflow and enhance efficiency.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @aaron_hailey Automation tools are crucial for boosting productivity. I’m curious how upcoming tech on Product Hunt, like the latest AI-driven platforms, will further shape and innovate our industry. What tools are you keeping an eye on?
    Larry Kim
    Real-time analytics offer actionable insights for better decisions.
    Jack
    Integration solution improve seamless connectivity across platform.
    Jack Lipsky
    Admittedly I'm partial, but Augie Studio has a lot of potential to change how video content is made!
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    AI for sure
    Milli Sen
    Social media growth-related products since personal branding and influencer marketing will become more mainstream.
    Nifal Adam
    Product Hunt is a place where people discover and talk about new products. As someone who builds new tech, I'm always looking for ways to make things faster and easier. Imagine a tool that could help you turn your ideas into a website in just a few days. That's where StartupBolt🚀 comes in. It's a website builder designed for startups that can save you tons of time. Get ready to launch your business faster than ever before! Stay tuned Lol I couldn't resist sneaking in a little self-promotion here😜
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    AI agents will be everywhere