What long-term impact do you hope to have with your product/service?

Tyler Opraseuth
12 replies
I'll go first: Bringing people together through the love of movies/tv

Replies

Long term impact is to make companies understand that "experience" is the most important KPI for their customers. And then I want them to act on this understanding. I'm doing this with my solutions company Openthrive and my upcoming product cxful + other things planned for the future.
Tyler Opraseuth
@vertikanigam 100% agree with that! Love it
Thanks @tyleropraseuth I see you're launching soon. I've clicked Notify :) All the best.
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
Helping entrepreneurs find their early adopters and understand their target audience's needs through communication :) Hope to launch Unearth in June!
Tyler Opraseuth
@aman_wen Looking forward to it! We will definitely check it out on launch
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Helping people who are helping others. I think there are some people who don't chose their job, it's a vocation! (kind of like us, entrepreneurs) and I think that helping them do their job better/easier is where I want to make an impact
Tyler Opraseuth
@mplebl Really love your mission. It seems like an important one to you!
Launching soon!
Our goal is to spark a sense of curiosity and wonder in our users, igniting their passion for storytelling and creativity. By providing a platform for people to explore new narratives and perspectives, we hope to inspire meaningful dialogue and connections that transcend boundaries and cultivate a deeper sense of empathy and understanding. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
Tyler Opraseuth
@solyou LOVE your goal! +1 follow
Clayton Walker
To help our users build their social media presence and provide the tools to implement a solid strategy regardless of SMM experience. The result is far less time spent running socials and a workflow to guide the user into creating a more thoughtful, consistent feed which in my experience managing social media for my own clients is a surefire way to expand your reach.
Clayton Walker
@tyleropraseuth thank you! We are excited to launch it to the world later this week. Excited to see how it can help others
Tyler Opraseuth
@claytonwalker Love the mission. Great elevator