• Subscribe
  • What kind of UIUX designer are you?

Vertika Nigam
    8 replies
    Type 1 - Download a template >> Change colors, typography and images >> Ready! Type 2 - Research the industry >> Design foundation >> Wireframe >> Design >> Ready!

Replies

Zohra Belkhiria
    I am not a UI/UX designer, but i think a mix between the 2 types would be great, getting some inspiration from templates is great, but researching and making something unique for you is incredible. @vertikanigam and @mplebl It is gonna be great if you have a look on our application @syfly that is launching today and lets us know your feedback about the ui/ux design of the application.
    @zohra_belkhiria I like your idea of mixing both styles. As for @ - It looks neat. And like any frontend, there'll always be scope for making the UIUX better.
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Used to be type 1, but at some point it becomes very limiting and I ended up spending so much time doing the adapting of the template that I decided to switch to ALWAYS making my own from inspo
    @mplebl That’s a great move. I suppose, lot of designers start with being type 1. But when you transform into type 2, you actually are able to express your creativity fully.
    Shadman Nazim
    Nice question @vertikanigam! Type 2. I believe diving deep into research and building from the ground up allows for a more tailored and impactful design. It is all about creating experiences that really matter for the users. I just appreciate designs that are simple and easy to navigate.
    I am a Type 2 UI/UX designer who likes to dive deep into research and create a solid foundation for design. Problem: Struggling to consistently create engaging content across various platforms. Contentify can help by using AI agents to automate content creation, optimize SEO, and handle scheduling, allowing you to maintain a strong online presence with minimal effort. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI