What keeps you coming back to Product Hunt so often?

Vertika Nigam
14 replies

Replies

Ashley Rehan
Your blog post notifications lol
Elena Tsemirava
It's just become a habit to pop onto PH for a couple of minutes every evening.
@elenat Good to stay updated on all things tech-design-innovation and AI-generated comments. Sorry, not that second one :D
Nikita
@elenat @vertikanigam Hi both, then here is a non-bot and non-AI project you can have a look at :) it's called Wingtap and I hope you become users to help more kids go to school, more elephants protected, and much much more, there's something for everyone! And same for me, it's become a habit now, to see what people are up to. I'm launching this week, and if you like it, would love to get your support! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Wilfred Kasekende
My upcoming launch 👀
Wilfred Kasekende
@vertikanigam Command Stick™️ is a seamless media controller for Android. Fluid, patented, gesture-based controls significantly improve on Android’s standard UI by removing the need to reach for the notification shade, creating a far more ergonomic and flexible experience.
@wilfred_kasekende Oh, sounds interesting. Where can i see this?
JD Worcester
Meeting new people and getting honest feedback on the website leading up to launch day has been super nice :)
@jd_worcester What are you launching?
Mia
My product MarsCode will be launched on product hunt this week. 👀I look forward to your visit and precious upvote for me🧐