What gets you out of bed every morning?

Neha
28 replies

Replies

Maero
Before, when I woke up, I had thoughts about how much everything hurt, and it always took me a long time to fall asleep. I thought it was a problem of age, but, as practice showed, it was because I slept on a bad mattress, a bad bed. Then I read about https://www.progressivebed.ca/ adjustable beds best, decided to buy an adjustable one, you know, I never thought before about how qualitative and comfortable sleep can be. So there you go.
Olena Bomko
I love what I do + I need to feed my family :)
Igor Lysenko
The idea that I can help people.
a cup of Black cofee
Annitah
My cat 🐈
Maali Baali
The feeling of accomplishment. I love the feeling of knowing that I've created something that people can use and enjoy.
Ashmil Hussain
hurry to the office to avoid the traffic
Daniel Zaitzow
@ashmil_hussain would you prefer to work in a remote capacity if given the chance?
Ashmil Hussain
@dzaitzow I have that option already. We are a small team building a product and I prefer hybrid. I’m spenting 3 weeks at office with team and 1 week remote. When there is more brainstorming, discussions and reviews going on I prefer in office.
Alexandra Koptyaeva
Dreaming about coffee & fearing to be late for my Spanish classes :)
Leena Chitnis
My company, Timberdog!!! It's given me life and made me want to live again.
Back pain πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ just kidding
Jim Lucas
thought Motivation to Money :p
Sagar Patel
Just a routine at this point, but some days I feel extra motivated and on those days I would wake up really early! Usually 3:00 am - 4:00 am!
Matt Preston
I'm a creative. My mind wakes up and I have to get creative! The problem is shutting that off at night in order to get a good nights sleep. I often wonder if creatives are much more likely to be insomniacs.
arina_kayea
My 3 cats do it pretty well
Jeorge
My alarm clock...
Liz Worthy
A ritual of coffee and a chance to reflect before the day gets going.