• Subscribe
  • What gets you out of bed every morning?

Neha
    28 replies

Replies

Leena Chitnis
    My company, Timberdog!!! It's given me life and made me want to live again.
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    I love what I do + I need to feed my family :)
    Igor Lysenko
    The idea that I can help people.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    a cup of Black cofee
    Annitah
    My cat 🐈
    Maali Baali
    The feeling of accomplishment. I love the feeling of knowing that I've created something that people can use and enjoy.
    Ashmil Hussain
    hurry to the office to avoid the traffic
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @ashmil_hussain would you prefer to work in a remote capacity if given the chance?
    Ashmil Hussain
    @dzaitzow I have that option already. We are a small team building a product and I prefer hybrid. I’m spenting 3 weeks at office with team and 1 week remote. When there is more brainstorming, discussions and reviews going on I prefer in office.
    Alexandra Koptyaeva
    Dreaming about coffee & fearing to be late for my Spanish classes :)
    Back pain πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ just kidding
    Jim Lucas
    thought Motivation to Money :p
    Sagar Patel
    Just a routine at this point, but some days I feel extra motivated and on those days I would wake up really early! Usually 3:00 am - 4:00 am!
    Matt Preston
    I'm a creative. My mind wakes up and I have to get creative! The problem is shutting that off at night in order to get a good nights sleep. I often wonder if creatives are much more likely to be insomniacs.
    arina_kayea
    My 3 cats do it pretty well
    Jeorge
    My alarm clock...
    Liz Worthy
    A ritual of coffee and a chance to reflect before the day gets going.
    Maero
    Before, when I woke up, I had thoughts about how much everything hurt, and it always took me a long time to fall asleep. I thought it was a problem of age, but, as practice showed, it was because I slept on a bad mattress, a bad bed. Then I read about https://www.progressivebed.ca/ adjustable beds best, decided to buy an adjustable one, you know, I never thought before about how qualitative and comfortable sleep can be. So there you go.