• Subscribe
  • What do you do for your health?

Kelly Kim
    59 replies
    For product makers, taking care of health seems really important.💪🏻 I go to the gym or do yoga 3 times a week. If you have any health tips, please let me know!

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Go to workout daily. At least try to go for one daily or 4x a week.
    James Anderson
    For my health, I focus on a balanced approach. I try to exercise regularly, whether it's a morning run or a yoga session. I also prioritize eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Staying hydrated and getting enough sleep are crucial for me too. It's all about finding a routine that keeps both my body and mind healthy!
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @james_anderson50 I completely agree that it's important to find a routine that works well for each individual, both for physical and mental health. Thank you so much for the great tips. I especially need to add drinking more water to my routine.
    Alex AI
    Eating a healthy food it's a great way to be productive
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @byalexai What kind of healthy food do you usually eat?
    Stvkssh
    I exercise every morning for my health, and I eat healthy food like oats for breakfast, veggies, and meat for lunch and dinner.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @stevsky Impressive! It must not be easy to maintain this consistently. What kind of exercise do you enjoy doing?
    Vivienne Michaels
    I prioritise sleep, 7-8 hours
    Daria Ofitserova
    Sleep, run, and hug a lot 😊
    Luka Brzin
    Move, eat well, sleep a lot, hang out with friends and family, spend time in nature, practuice mindfullnes. That is basically it. But I do this every day.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin Thank you for sharing those healthy lifestyle tips! I need to try spend time in nature. 🌿
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin And do you use any nice app for mindfulness?
    I manage stress through meditation
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @armand_brouillard1 Do you use any meditation app?
    YanXu
    To keep myself exercising, I made a fitness game for myself to play every day.
    M Anees
    I stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
    Winston
    Exercise, healthy diet, 7-8 hours sleep
    Peter Henry
    Proper water intake Exercise Balanced diet
    murph
    i think strength training is still slept on in the general fitness population. leg strength in particular is one of the strongest predictors of all-cause mortality. i need to workout to keep me sane. strength training 4-5x/week, running 1-2x/week when its nice out, walking the dogs cheap plug alert -- i also use bodysherpa.ai for tracking macros when i really want to dial in the diet!
    Kady ouilina
    I keep my water bottle handy to stay hydrated throughout the day.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    Hi Kelly! I like hiking and cycling to maintain my health.
    Ira M. Cassidy
    I go for daily walks with the kids, which keeps me moving and gives us all a chance to get some fresh air.
    Sirina D
    I eat food with balanced nutritions
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercise daily + walks.
    Millie Miller
    I go to the gym, eat healthy food. I maintain a strict diet
    kan pocha
    I mostly do exercise