• Subscribe
  • What are the biggest benefits of accelerators / incubators other than funding and mentorship?

Lewis Herdman
    8 replies

Replies

Mercy James
    i agree,beyond funding and mentorship, the structured programs and resources provided can help streamline processes and accelerate growth.
    Arthur Emma
    Network is hands down the most important as well as brand credibility!
    Joshua Brueckner
    I work at a global accelerator and I'm happy to chime in! I can't speak to all accelerators, but I can share my experience with what I see. Funding and mentorship are the core of accelerators; here are some additional thoughts: • Access to network Everyone knows someone, so anyone affiliated with the program has potential to open their network to you, which can lead to a lot of introductions to prospective investors, partners, and industry experts. • You're automatically vetted If you reach out cold, people are usually much more willing to meet with you if they see a program they are familiar with, as it means you have already been pre-screened. • Relationships Starting a company is hard. Having founders alongside you on the same tough journey makes it much more bearable. You will meet some of the most interesting people and develop friendships that last for the rest of your life.
    Idris Saidu
    I find that accelerators and incubators offer invaluable networking opportunities.
    Rohit Kumar
    I noticed that the visibility and credibility gained from being part of an accelerator can attract further interest and opportunities from investors and customers.
    Jes
    My project was selected into an accelerator in seed round. I would say the community with peer founders, possible media exposures and organic traffic, workshops on specific how-tos are of great value. Beside in some accelerators you are offered free credits of their partner software companies.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @lewis_appre! 😄 Accelerators and incubators offer some amazing benefits beyond funding and mentorship. They often provide access to a network of like-minded entrepreneurs, potential customers, and industry experts. Plus, the structured environment and shared resources can really help startups to scale more efficiently. Sometimes just being part of a vibrant community can be a game-changer! What are your thoughts on this? 😊
    Luis Roberts
    I sees the formalized learning and workshops provided by accelerators as a major benefit. They cover a range of important topics that can accelerate learning and development.