We are launching today. Any advice?

Mark Sachintha
67 replies

Replies

Zoe Stetsenko
Congratulations on the launch!πŸš€
Let’s go πŸŽ‰ excited to hear what the community says and improve on Zapmail!
@nickyborry Thanks Bro for all the support. Let's goπŸš€ Hope Zapmail can help out teams in terms of communication.
Jess Gulapa | Community Engagement
Cheers on your launch @marksachintha πŸŽ‰ Launch with a focus on diving deeper into how your product can provide more value for your early adopters. That's the best way to thank them for their support from the start and the most successful way of retaining their trust in you. You got this πŸ’ͺ
Liu Kexin
Big Con! What kind of email service?
@liu_kexin It's an email service that's like Slack, you can check out the product. We are also giving a special offer for PH users.
Karthik Tatikonda
All the best man Here are some of the things you can do on launch day for max impact 1. Post updates on social media 2. Post on Indiehackers and Product Hunt discussions 3. If you have an email list, send emails in batches based on the user timezones
Elly
Congratulations on your launch. I just launched as well, and I think it's important to respond quickly to comments on the launch post, because there were a lot of our real users there.
Neha
All the best Mark Sachintha
Jose Chipana Tica
Let's go! πŸš€ Good luck! πŸ’ͺ🏼
Vlastimil Vodička
Good luck @Shaaay! Will definitelly check it out! We are going to launch TOMORROW. We will launch version 2.0 of our AI-powered VC Sheet tomorrow, which got 1M+ impressions on Linkedin and 4K people who requested the full version. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/v...
@vlastimil_vodicka1 Thank you Vlastimil! Excited for you as well. Zapmail is live right now, appreciate any feedback, because we want to build for the community.🎊
Lucia
Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Hugo Tathem
Don't get your sight out of the screen hahahah. Good luck!
Rachel Zhou
Congrats on the upcoming launch! I'm interested in hearing more about the app and what makes it unique. Can you tell me a bit more about the features and benefits of your email service?
@rachel_zhou Zapmail is an email service designed for teams to collaborate effectively. You can check this video out it shows how Zapmail works and how it will benefit your team https://youtu.be/YiYTUcUHvdU