• Subscribe
  • Meditation during the workday: yes or no?

Artyom Sviridov
    114 replies
    At times, just to relax and clear my head, I meditate for about 10-15 minutes during the workday. It helps a lot. What about you? How do you view such practices?

Replies

Luna Camila
    Yes and it works !
    Prem Saini
    It does help a lot as it can be a great way to improve your overall well-being and productivity.
    Alexander Dolton
    It does helps a lot in some case but If I am in stress this will not work
    Sergei Turkov
    Wois: World of Inspirational Speakers
    Wois: World of Inspirational Speakers
    Launching soon!
    yes, but need to make it as a habit, with daily consistency
    Tyler Loyd
    Not meditation, but exercise.
    Halyna Prykhodniuk
    I also do it, since in Ukraine we receive way too much stress because of russian shelling all the time meditation is the only way to deal with it
    Eli A
    @halyna_plagiarismcheck_org Very sorry to hear this and glad meditation is helping.
    Felya Bilgen
    yes!!!
    Kyle Henz
    Meditation can be time-consuming, especially if you are new to it. This may not be feasible for everyone during the workday.
    Darya Antonyuk
    I tried doing that at some point, but sometimes I just feel like I'm wasting my time and could do something more useful instead...
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Yes, it helps me a lot! Very great day!
    Mac Fernández Sánchez
    Yeap. Meditation, breath work and/or walking.
    Cedric Mathias
    Meditation is the best way to refocus and improve your mental health. So I believe meditation during the workday and also on off days can really benefit you in many ways.
    Ruhi
    MindVault- Brain Dump
    For me meditation is must whether it is weekend or workday. I recently started spending 10 minutes on meditation and it's really helpful.
    Neha Banta
    Meditation always works. I've been doing it since childhood.
    Lubna Amber
    Yes it should be a must part of our daily routine
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Yes, It Works!