Keyword SEO

Kelly Nguyen
4 replies
Has anyone done Keyword SEO? (SEO of the SERP for your brand keyword) I'm trying to get more relevant content for my brand keyword on the SERP including app store, brand websites, Social Media, AI directory tools, etc. But I'm having a hard time to increase the relevant content on the SERP page. Has anyone done similar projects? Would love some insights.

Replies

Ele
I used https://www.keysearch.co recently, its pretty decent and a lot cheaper vs. other tools It does seem to have gotten harder with all the AI gen content out there tho.
Launching soon!
Yes, I have experience with Keyword SEO. It can be challenging to increase relevant content on the SERP, but with the right tools and strategies, it is definitely achievable. Problem - Many businesses struggle to consistently rank high on the SERP for their brand keyword, resulting in decreased visibility and traffic. Solution - Contentify AI can help by automating the creation and optimization of content for various platforms, including social media, blogs, and websites. By utilizing AI agents, Contentify can ensure that your brand keyword is consistently and effectively incorporated into your content, improving your chances of ranking higher on the SERP. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, diving into the world of Keyword SEO is like embarking on a digital treasure hunt! Unraveling the mysteries of SERP relevancy can feel like decoding a tech-savvy riddle. Have you uncovered any valuable insights on your SEO journey yet?