• Subscribe
  • If you had to choose only 1 social network what would you choose and why?

Sveta Bay
    70 replies

Replies

A few months ago I would have said Instagram....but now I'm not so sure. The algorithm changes and push to video has spoilt it for me. On the look out for 'the next big thing'.
    Espresso Doppio
    LinkedIn - nonanonymous, usually high-quality discussion, enormous business potential.
    Sveta Bay
    @espresso2doppio It seems like I'm using another LikedIn, I only see ctrl-c ctrl-v content πŸ˜…
    Khalid Belghiti
    @espresso2doppio Linkedin is becoming the most toxic social network in my opinion. But as it's "professional", it's less scrutinized compared to the others.
    Samir Al-Battran
    Twitter, it's open and can build different kind of relationships
    Sveta Bay
    @albattran yeah, I'd also choose Twitter. Good for both fun and education
    Wajiha Haider
    LinkedIn - helps you build connections, network from anywhere
    Clotilde Marès
    Pro : LinkedIn Private : Instagram Sorry, I can't chose one 😜
    Sveta Bay
    @clotilde_mares hahaha but that's the main question!
    Om Wow
    Twitter, mostly because I find that for the topics I'm interested in, they typically have the best experts on their. I'm using social media mostly to learn / stay up to date, and for that purpose Twitter is great.
    Nicole Chaplin
    LinkedIn - As a get older I desire less noise
    Phillip Stemann πŸš€ Planzer.io
    Twitter, without a second of a doubt. I'm into tech and software, which is happening on Twitter. Reddit could be as well, but I like the vibe of Twitter more.
    Marty Schneider
    @phillipstemann how do you organize all of the information? lists? I find it to be low information density since i have to scroll and scroll and scroll to get to everything. No at-a-glance or anything like reddit for example.
    Andrea Todorova
    Professional: LinkedIn or Twitter Private: TikTok :)
    Beba T
    Twitter, it's a channel for everything - news, entertainment and professional opportunities.
    Arpan
    Instagram for sure
    Akshay Thakor
    LinkedIn for the BEST organic reach! πŸš€
    Linkedin, it becomes a most powerful social network as I believe, it boosts communication.
    Zeng
    WhoWhatWhyAi
    Twitter is my online social media account, I never have one before. So it is easy to me.πŸ˜‰
    Nico Spijker
    Instagram from 2017 (one can be hopeful) πŸ₯²
    Tanya Kapoor
    I will choose Instagram. It provides brilliant content for marketers and is an essential platform for any business. You can learn a lot from this social media platform.
    Jimmy
    pinterest Users from America
    Mark Schreier
    I’m stuck with Fb/Meta. Because that’s what my old friends like me use and I’m not exactly tech savvy.