I am Gaurav, Co-founder of Scalenut. (#1 Product on 8 Feb 2023). Ask me anything

Gaurav Goyal
22 replies
Scalenut is a platform to power up your content lifecycle. We launched on Product Hunt on 8th Feb and were the #1 Product of the day. Visit and support our product page here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Reha Santiago
Congrats on your launch. It's a great product. How did you check for the market fit?
Gaurav Goyal
@reha_santiago Couple of things: - LTV/CAC - We do surveys asking - 'How disappointed would you be if Scalenut is not available to you?' There can be multiple ways to check PMF though.
Ankur Singh
Thanks a lot for doing this. I wanted know, what was your Product Hunt Launch strategy?
Gaurav Goyal
@singh_ankur Ah. We were working for a few months to prepare for the launch. - We coupled the PH launch with a product launch - All our team members were active on Product Hunt - Reached out to our user base and networks in advance for the support We will publish a detailed blog on what all we did @soumya_chaturvedi
Jay Song
Congrats on the successful launch! Any tips & lessons to share with the community?
Gaurav Goyal
@jaythesong Yeah I have shared a few things in a thread above.
Naren Bhandary
Thanks for doing this Gaurav. A personal question - when building Scalenut, did you and your founders go all in? Or, was this built on the side while having regular jobs?
Gaurav Goyal
@narenbhandary 100% all-in. There is no other way to build things in my opinion.
Naren Bhandary
@gauravgoyal_gg thanks for letting us pick your brain, all the best with Scalenut :)
That was a fantastic launch, and the stats you got are genuinely impressive. Congrats mate!
Praveen Shekhawat
How important it is, to use Videos in marketing and product education?
Gaurav Goyal
@praveen_ai Super important. Couldn't insist more on this. We are now making bite-sized videos for our product features.
Praveen Shekhawat
@gauravgoyal_gg May I see them if you have them on Youtube?
Congrats on successful launch. Can you please share some tips with us? How did you prepare for PH campaign?
Gaurav Goyal
@inesfenner We are going to write a blog on it soon :)
Varun Varma
Eagerly waiting for the detailed success story & strategy of Scalenut for PH launch