I am Gaurav, Co-founder of Scalenut. (#1 Product on 8 Feb 2023). Ask me anything

Gaurav Goyal
22 replies
Scalenut is a platform to power up your content lifecycle. We launched on Product Hunt on 8th Feb and were the #1 Product of the day. Visit and support our product page here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Ankur Singh
Thanks a lot for doing this. I wanted know, what was your Product Hunt Launch strategy?
Gaurav Goyal
@singh_ankur Ah. We were working for a few months to prepare for the launch. - We coupled the PH launch with a product launch - All our team members were active on Product Hunt - Reached out to our user base and networks in advance for the support We will publish a detailed blog on what all we did @soumya_chaturvedi
Jay Song
Congrats on the successful launch! Any tips & lessons to share with the community?
Naren Bhandary
Thanks for doing this Gaurav. A personal question - when building Scalenut, did you and your founders go all in? Or, was this built on the side while having regular jobs?
That was a fantastic launch, and the stats you got are genuinely impressive. Congrats mate!
Praveen Shekhawat
How important it is, to use Videos in marketing and product education?
Gaurav Goyal
@praveen_ai Super important. Couldn't insist more on this. We are now making bite-sized videos for our product features.
Praveen Shekhawat
@gauravgoyal_gg May I see them if you have them on Youtube?
Reha Santiago
Congrats on your launch. It's a great product. How did you check for the market fit?
Gaurav Goyal
@reha_santiago Couple of things: - LTV/CAC - We do surveys asking - 'How disappointed would you be if Scalenut is not available to you?' There can be multiple ways to check PMF though.
Congrats on successful launch. Can you please share some tips with us? How did you prepare for PH campaign?
Varun Varma
Eagerly waiting for the detailed success story & strategy of Scalenut for PH launch