How many potential supporters did you have before launch? I'm getting a bit anxious 🫣

Helen Kaljusaar
17 replies
I have been talking to many people. I've listed potential supporters down who promised to be there on the big day. However, I've read that a good amount of supporters is around 400. Did you really have this much? Or how much did you have and how well did you do?

Replies

Helen Kaljusaar
@cloodoworkspace I know, just would make it easier to do it when I knew the end goal, kind of :D
Derrick
We are facing the same problem. But many people told me that what I can do just to reach out more and get the support.
Dariana Glava
@derrick_law We're also launching tom - let's follow each other and upvote!
Derrick
@dariana_glava sure, you can follow our product.
Helen Kaljusaar
@derrick_law probably that's the way to go yes :)
Dariana Glava
We don't have that many for sure. We're launching tom! Let's follow and support each other!
@dariana_glava I'm a bit late to your launch, Dariana. But I upvoted and followed Author GPT's page :) Creating books from prompts seems like a dream.. :D
Moin Shaikh
Interesting question, Helen! Even I am also curious to know now. And don't forget, you have my support :)
Jamayal Tanweer
I've been told the same, but I don't think it really matters. Just try to maintain a human connection with people on every platform(of your choice), introduce them to your product, and they'll be more likely to help you.
Helen Kaljusaar
@jamayal I definetely agree that human touch and meaningful connections are always the way to go!
Leon Novački
We are also in the process of getting supporters and it's a big task. I see successful launches and I wonder how much of those are from organic traffic on PH and how much are supporters that you got before the launch. If it's something like 50/50, then you must have a couple hundred supporters before launching, and getting them seems so daunting.
André J
Launching soon!
@leon_novacki Get 2-300 supported from LinkedIn the first 2-3 hours and you'll be fine. most successful launches do it this way